4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely comfy shoes
These shoes are great - lightweight, comfortable. The only slight downside is that they get scuffed quite easily, losing their colour in various places. Still, a lovely pair of shoes.
Published on 16 May 2011 by Karin

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour
Published 19 months ago by Clare

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour, 5 Mar 2013
This was the fourth attempt at buying Fly London shoes from Amazon. The size 5 was too small and of the size 6 shoes I purchased, one was too small and the other too big by far. Now I have the pleasure of having to pay to return them. Sizing absolutely appaulling and no way of knowing which are UK sized and which are US. I am a size 5 UK and 38 Europe and have been for years. This is very poor and hugely frustrating and expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely comfy shoes, 16 May 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is odd, 28 Oct 2012
The shoes are well made and stylish but the sizing doesnt match typical shoe sizes. You need to order 1 or 2 sizes bigger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible size - ing, 4 Dec 2013
Great looking shoes - however Fly as per usual have the worst size-ing method, I am a size 4 but on reading reviews I duly ordered 1 size larger - they're so uncomfortable in that they are too small!!! My Fly boots are a size 4.5 and they are too big!!! I feel that as Fly footwear isn't cheap so this is not acceptable, therefore I won't be recommending them or buying from them again - complete waste of money!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable shoes, 18 July 2013
Extremely comfortable shoes that fit like a dream, perfect for long walks. Also look great.

I have owned them for almost a year and the only problem I've had is that the laces don't stay knotted - but maybe that's just my clumsiness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loafers, 13 Oct 2012
Nice, light and comfortable. I usually buy footwear UK size 5.5. These shoes I bought size 6 and quite happy about it. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pair of shoes!, 28 April 2014
These are the most lovely, comfortable and talked-about shoes I've owned.
They feel like slippers and I can wear all day without noticing. I got size 3 but am more of a narrowish 2.5 and they fit well so I suspect you may need to go up a size if you are a half size. The quality, as always with Fly, is lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes!, 5 April 2014
Wardrobe essential! Everybody loves them too. They go with just about everything I have and inspire me to shop more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 29 Dec 2013
Love these shoes can be worn with or without socks and are very comfortable. Not hard to keep clean just take a damp cloth over. For a summer shoe they are great. Laces a decent length as well

5.0 out of 5 stars uhhuh, 20 Nov 2013
my 4th pair of fly london shoes.
fashionable, easy to walk shoes. I've worn them soooo much I am in need of a new pair just like these.
Another colour will be my next score (on to pair 9)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›