5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why Amazon have reduced these so much!
I ordered two pairs of Fly London Jink, one in grey/black and one in purple/red. They are very elegant sandals, comfortable and don't feel as high because of the platform sole. I have quite wide size 8 feet with a high instep but they fitted me perfectly. I have just ordered another pair in the purple/yellow combination, who could resist them at £13.99!
Published on 29 Aug. 2012 by Ms. L. S. Cornwell

3.0 out of 5 stars They're alright
Not as comfortable as I thought they would be. Difficult to walk in as the rubber heel feels as if it is bending. Nice enough but no show stopper!
Published on 29 Sept. 2012 by Shoe lover

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure why Amazon have reduced these so much!, 29 Aug. 2012
Ms. L. S. Cornwell "Louise 'Shoe addict'" (Theydon Bois, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fly London Women's Jink Open Toe (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely shoes, 18 July 2013
These shoes are really very nice, true to the size and lovely colour. They are quite high for me and for that reson Iam sending them back. Have a very busy life style, rushing around so returning reluctantly as they were really good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Heels, 25 Oct. 2012
A. R. Cant (scotland) - See all my reviews
I don't usually wear heels but these are so comfy and look great!i got them for a great price too - thanks to Amszon

3.0 out of 5 stars They're alright, 29 Sept. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT VALUE FOR PRICE, 11 Sept. 2012
T. S. Arvanitopoulou (GREECE) - See all my reviews
I found this product in a huge discount. It actually looks much better in life, than in the photo. The color combination is wonderful and the leather is very soft. The size is right and the heel is high , but comfortable. Very satisfied, as always with this brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, 9 Sept. 2012
I bought these shoes as they had the same comfy sole as another pair of Fly sandals that I love. I haven't worn these yet, but they are absolutely gorgeous, I am so pleased I bought them! I would recommend these to anyone who knows and loves Fly shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars TWO WORDS!, 31 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Jink Open Toe (Apparel)
COMFORTABLE... BARGAIN. So pleased with these I ordered a second pair in a different colour... thinking about a third!! 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Fly high, 3 April 2015
Fabulous, fantastic, love it!! I thought my feet would ache after a day wearing these heels but amazingly for the heel height these are so comfy to walk in, giving a light bounce. They look great too!

Fly London Women's Jink Open Toe