Just purchased "off white" version and I'm very pleased with them, especially that they were on sale.

Published 24 months ago by Coffee & Vanilla

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not comfy
Fly London Women's Gail Platform Heels
These pair of sandals look fine. Just like most of Fly London make, they are a lot heavier than any other brands I have worn and used. I find them uncomfortable to walk with.
The thongs hurt between my toes when I walk so I won't recommend using them for long walks.
Published 23 months ago by money wise

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, perfect fit even through my feet/toes are quite wide., 31 Aug 2012
Coffee & Vanilla "Margot" (Brighton, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fly London Women's Gail Platform Heels (Apparel)

I usually wear size EU 40 so I checked on Fly London website and EU 40 equals UK 7. For comparison: I wear also size EU 40 from Birkenstock (sandals), EU 40 / UK 7 from Hi-Tec (hiking shoes), UK 7 (office shoes) from Clarks, UK 7 Clark's sandals, DrMartens UK 6 (Mary Janes) and UK 6 Hush Puppies.

The shoes arrived and they are true to size, perfect fit even through my feet/toes are quite wide.

The leather, sole and everything seems to be very good quality and should last for more than one season.

I haven't been using platform heels for years so I was afraid they will be hard to wear but I find them surprisingly comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable High Wedge, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Gail Platform Heels (Apparel)
I ordered these shoes in a massive sale but was unsure id really like them as I thought they might be a bit clunky for me but was relatively pleased. These shoes are very comfortable and look quite good. You can't beat for comfort on a summer walk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not nice, 24 Nov 2012
Mrs. C. Trewin "cheryl trewin" (hampshire) - See all my reviews
So un comfortable ,,, they tip up at the front they hurt ,so hard to walk in , so uncomfortable

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not comfy, 12 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for holiday!, 15 July 2014
Really comfortable and easy to walk in despite being quite high. Look fab with floaty maxi dress or even daisy dukes Well done again Fly and Amazon for best choice and price in town!

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sandal but unwearable, 16 Dec 2013
Loved loved loved this sandal visually but hated hated hated when had to walk. Any steps and heel totally out of align falling from side of shoe. Not elegant al all. Definitely not comfortable. Especially not wearable. Real shame. I might've had a faulty one but wouldn't think the pair would be.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fly London Women's Gail Platform Heels (Apparel)
I was influenced by the reviews to buy these sandals and was very disappointed when they arrived. They did not look expensive - as I imagined they would given the price. In fact, I think they look quite cheap. The colour was a dirty yellow and not a vibrant colour to reflect the sunshine. Even the stripes along the side looked like they were papered on. Worst of all, they are not very comfortable. I wear toe pegs all the time but these hurt. They take a bit of getting used to when walking as they dip forward. I've worn them only once. I would have returned them but, living abroad, it was too much hastle. I doubt if I'll buy from this maker again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very hard and uncomfortable, 8 Oct 2012
Eventhough the sole of these shoes is made of cork, they are extremely hard and uncomfortable. You defenetely cannot wear them for all day long!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best so far, 5 Sep 2012
The Quality,design of this sheo is excellent.However I've not wear it yet, can't comment on durability so far, but I trust FLY London Shoes/Amazon NEVER Let Me Dwn. The delievery was on time as scheduled.

Out of stock