on 5 May 2012
Beware, if the laptop has to back to Lenovo for warranty issues it will take more than two weeks, because their repair centre is in Germany. If their evaluation of the fault is not covered by warranty, it could cost more than you paid for it, if you do not accept this they will charge the shipping costs to and from Germany. Their customer service approach is the worst I have experienced from a laptop supplier.

The hardware is fine, but I will not buy Lenovo again because of their customer service.
on 25 June 2012
This is my first laptop purchase and has proved to be good value for money. It looks fantastic and the keyboard is easy to use, especially with the numeric keypads. It is lightweight and the battery lasts around 5 - 6 hours. Not keen on the office 2010 software as it is very limited being the trial version, but very happy with everything else - would definately buy this make again.
on 19 June 2012
I bought this as a replacement for another dysfunctional laptop. So far this has lived up to everything I expected. Still learning all it's features but I'm delighted with machine. Good value, good product and recommended.
on 11 June 2012
Great value for money, excellent build quality, ideally suited to a fairly simple user of internet, email, skype and playing games. And delivered to Spain for nothing by Amazon. Beat that.