on 23 November 2014
Received within a few days, bought as a present, presentation box was smaller than I expected, but everything did fit in, albeit not all standing up. I didn't buy from Bluebeards Revenge site due to the £10 for all postage charge.
on 29 June 2013
Bought for my partner, he liked the after balm I bought him previously so thought this would be a great gift. I was pleased with the contents and packaging and speed of delivery.
on 4 October 2013
All items were received within a couple of days of ordering, and they last ages so save us money in the long run. My husband swears by them, he wouldn't use anything else now
on 14 September 2012
I'm new to using a brush and actually spending time shaving, normally I would spend a few moments only (or not at all, I had a beard for a long while!) but this kit is fantastic and has helped me enjoy what is normally a dull routine!

Yes it is a starter brush, you can get better, but get a feel for this one and then upgrade! All in all, good set and you save quite a bit buying it in this kit. The shave cream is marvellous and the post shave balm is soothing and leaves your skin feeling lovely!
on 9 March 2013
For £30 you're probably paying a bit too much for what this all is in reality, but it's a well packaged kit with some thought gone into the production of everything, despite my being skeptical of the science.

Of course whether the decelerine works or not I don't know, and I'm not sure whether I want it to either, I like good beard growth! Also I can barely tell whether the roll on deodorant with silver is working or not, it's so faint!. Also the pre shave oil seemed very ineffective too.

The shaving cream is good though and the post shave balm isn't bad either. There are certainly better brushes out there too but it is serving its purpose right now. The best part about this kit is the pampering sense you feel when using all of it so if that's your thing give it a one-off go, and continue if you like it.
on 18 March 2013
I was a little negative about the claims on this product but having used it for about a month now I am very pleased with the results - the products are of excellent quality and it does what is says on the box and the brush - I am a fan
on 14 January 2015
My hubby loved this. I bought it him for Christmas and was pleased with the selection of stuff in it, all excellent quality too.
on 11 September 2013
I have just got into using a straight edge razor... and everything in the kit is really good. I would definitely recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 January 2013
Wasn't sure when I ordered it that it would be good but hubby loved it (was a Christmas present). Would definitely buy again.
on 24 August 2015
Bought this for Dad as a Father's Day gift. Looked very smart in box and he was thrilled with it.