5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
All items were received within a couple of days of ordering, and they last ages so save us money in the long run. My husband swears by them, he wouldn't use anything else now
Published 11 months ago by Katrina Doherty

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy this again but not too bad at the same time
For £30 you're probably paying a bit too much for what this all is in reality, but it's a well packaged kit with some thought gone into the production of everything, despite my being skeptical of the science.

Published 18 months ago by A. Perera

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 4 Oct 2013
Katrina Doherty "Murph doc" (Lossiemouth, Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice kit, 11 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit (Personal Care)
I have just got into using a straight edge razor... and everything in the kit is really good. I would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars bluebeard revenge deluxe kit, 29 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit (Personal Care)
Bought for my partner, he liked the after balm I bought him previously so thought this would be a great gift. I was pleased with the contents and packaging and speed of delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaving Kit keeps stubble at bay, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit (Personal Care)
I was a little negative about the claims on this product but having used it for about a month now I am very pleased with the results - the products are of excellent quality and it does what is says on the box and the brush - I am a fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves it!!, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit (Personal Care)
Wasn't sure when I ordered it that it would be good but hubby loved it (was a Christmas present). Would definitely buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and great product!, 14 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit (Personal Care)
I'm new to using a brush and actually spending time shaving, normally I would spend a few moments only (or not at all, I had a beard for a long while!) but this kit is fantastic and has helped me enjoy what is normally a dull routine!

Yes it is a starter brush, you can get better, but get a feel for this one and then upgrade! All in all, good set and you save quite a bit buying it in this kit. The shave cream is marvellous and the post shave balm is soothing and leaves your skin feeling lovely!

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy this again but not too bad at the same time, 9 Mar 2013
A. Perera (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit (Personal Care)

Of course whether the decelerine works or not I don't know, and I'm not sure whether I want it to either, I like good beard growth! Also I can barely tell whether the roll on deodorant with silver is working or not, it's so faint!. Also the pre shave oil seemed very ineffective too.

The shaving cream is good though and the post shave balm isn't bad either. There are certainly better brushes out there too but it is serving its purpose right now. The best part about this kit is the pampering sense you feel when using all of it so if that's your thing give it a one-off go, and continue if you like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit (Personal Care)
Perfect shave, used it on my wedding morning now I take time shaving

The Bluebeards Revenge Deluxe Kit