Style Name: Medium-Pet Carrier|Change
Price:£13.85+ Free shipping

on 21 May 2012
A reasonably priced carrier.I like the design of this particular carrier as it collapses for easy storage has a decent securable metal door with an easy to use catch.
on 30 July 2013
I often find my kitten use it as his bed when we are travelling and when not in use, he often goes in just to cool down or to feel secure. I like the fact that there are two flaps at the top. one is big enough to put a hand through. and other for storing.

Easy to set up and easy to use.
on 20 September 2013
Carrier arrived quickly. I have had this model of carrier before and never had any problems with it. I did look around the shops but decided to purchase this one because it represented better value.
on 23 September 2014
Nearly turned this away at the door because it came in a delivery box previously used for a metal bread bin and being menopausal I had forgotten about ordering the carrier but knew that I hadn't ordered a bread bin. The delivery man very kindly re-checked the details to find a different name on the parcel which had been crossed out and my name written over it. The box was padded out with frankly used and scruffy material which I found stomach churning and had to bin. To add insult the carrier I ordered was blue and this is pink. However Tom is a neutered boy so hey ho. I suppose you get what you pay for and if I had the time I would return it, but in the end it will do the job. Not as easy to put together as some claim, the lugs and casings took some matching up and my wrists aren't the strongest. If you want something that you will use once in a while it is adequate, otherwise spend a bit more, get something more substantial and easy to assemble.
on 3 April 2014
Got the package, with the box torn on one side. The material is very flimsy so I couldn't even built the carrier without random parts breaking off and bending. I also had two missing parts!

It's really upset me as my cat is currently poorly and I cannot take him to the vet any other way. :( A disappointment.
on 15 June 2013
This pet carrier was neede for our second cat. it is slightly smaller than our other one which we were very pleased with .this does just the job,very satisfied.
on 3 June 2013
Arrived within a couple of days.was as described good quality and value for money would recommend to anyone thinking about buying this.
on 18 February 2015
This arrived very quickly - ordered sunday , arrived wednesday - and I was able to assemble it in about 15 mins . There are no instructions but it is pretty obvious what needs to go where when you look at the picture . Just press the holding catches VERY hard to secure the 2 halves together . My toy poodle fitted in fine and settled well in it after a while. I am using it for the car as he had started to chew his seatbelt harness. This seems really secure and is light to carry too. Just as I had hoped. Thankyou
update ----Unfortunately , my toy poodle has been able to get out of this carrier by pushing his head on the top lid that is intended for food or petting- the catch is not strong enough to withstand his head pushing up on it and it just flips back and so open . The catch is very flimsy - he only weighs 3 kg . I am really disappointed . Tried taping the lid down but the design makes it hard to do . A loose manic toy poodle in the car is a nightmare . Beware !
on 12 February 2014
Pet carrier is ok although there was very little packaging and as a result one of the spokes on the door was bent and I did not have time to send it back. Also didn't expect to have to put it together before I could use it. However that said its quite a good and versatile carrier and has done my rabbit and cat.
on 22 August 2014
Do not buy! Cheap and door is not secure. On the way to the cattery our cat got out and we nearly lost her. The cattery owner said these type of boxes are useless and we should take it back straight away. You have been warned!