5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest rusable ice pack with sleeve on the web
Published on 9 Mar 2012 by Pat

1.0 out of 5 stars Split after 2 uses
This was used once cold and then, on a separate occasion it was used hot and the stitching split, the gel was oozing out so it went in the bin.
Published 6 months ago by Stephanie Clark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapest rusable ice pack with sleeve on the web, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Premium Reusable Hot/Cold Pack With Compression Cuff (Misc.)
I checked several web sites and this was the cheapest ice pack with sleeve I could find on the web so I was a bit sceptical when I first bought it. I must say however that I am quite impressed with the quality of the product. The size is perfect for me, 24cm x 12cm . Most ice packs you find on the web are around 30 cm long, which I find quite big (or maybe I am too small, not sure).
It is a little bit hard to shape when you take it out of the freezer but if you leave it out for a couple of minutes it becomes fully flexible very quickly. I use it every day on my left knee to try to recover from an injury. I also get the impression that my knee gets colder after applying this than when I used to use ice cubes, which I never thought would be the case. Since the curative effect of ice comes from the difference in temperature that it creates in the area where it is applied, the colder the better for sure. Anyway, I have only had it for 2 weeks but I would expect it to last for a long time. Very pleased with my purchase. Hhighly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, no more pain and aches!, 28 July 2013
I run a lot so very so often a niggle/ache is unavoidable.
Gone are the days of ibuprofen and frozen peas - this does the job so much better!
After applying couple times a day (15-20min) for a few days - this sorts out my all minor injuries.

Can't recommend enough!

This set contains larger ice pack and cover which makes it easy to hold the pack in place and makes it very comfortable for the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 8 July 2014
As described. Great value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Split after 2 uses, 18 Jun 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 9 May 2014
Priya Salvi (UK-India) - See all my reviews
Pouch provided is useful though not fantastic quality, get the feeling it won't last with the Velcro fastening. Overall good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Took a while to arrive but is good value for money, 23 Jan 2014
This took a week to arrive, which was disappointing, but when it finally did, it appears to be good value for money.

The cuff is a very simple affair, but the gel pack seems good quality and is large enough to treat a wide area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for requirements, 19 Dec 2013
This item arrived quickly and is good value for money. It is used for sports aches, women's pains and migraines in my household.

4.0 out of 5 stars Premium Reusable Hot/Cold Pack With Compression Cuff, 16 Dec 2013
I got tendonitis in my shoulder and the osteopath suggested to ice it 3x a day. This product is a hasle free alternative to messing about with proper ice. I can use it at work in lunchtime. I did not try it in the microvawe but I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved, 16 Dec 2013
Originally bought to help with my many sporting injuries and resides in the freezer awaiting use. Found it's first use the other day but not for me!! Daughter fell and banged her head so out it came. The cuff was perfect saving me having to find a towel and wrap it up. Using the velcro strap around her head it also helped her hold the pack in place. On removing from the fridge the pack could be moulded quickly and easily to the shape of her head. It also retained it's temperature long enough to finish it's job.

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, 14 Dec 2013
handy to have in the freezer as an instant ice pack when you have kids constantly bumping and banging themselves

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›