on 29 December 2011
I purchased this item as i wanted something different on the wall other than the usual picture. The delivery was very quick, its easy to transfer onto the wall and it looks great. Overall very happy.
on 9 February 2013
Arrived really quickly and couldnt wait to put it up. Directions slightly confusing as the picture shows a clear film peeling away from wall and not the whole sheet except the actual words. When i finally worked it out it looks great.
on 8 February 2012
Fast delivery & great service! Have yet to decide where to place them in our new home.. But wherever it is going to be, they Will surely look awesome! Love them Wall art!! A great addition/decor for homes without costing a bomb or require much work! :)
on 28 May 2013
this item is great and service was first class i read the instructions and this went on the wall with no problem at all just do it nice and slow dont rush it and it will come out looking great i would buy again
on 15 November 2015
I'm no genius but is this how it's supposed to come ? I ordered 2 and the other one is fine and easy to apply, there good to have around as it makes the house more homely :)
review image
on 1 May 2014
I decided to split these wall art stickers up and used them to decorate the top and two sides of an old storage chest I had recently painted to keep DVDs in. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Straight forward instructions and really easy to apply. Would definitely recommend this firm to friends and use them again to brighten up my home.
on 1 September 2013
I purchased this sticker for my bedroom wall. Very easy to apply, much better than I thought it was going to be.

it might be easier to have someone to help hold it in place whilst applying to any surface. Looks great and I am really pleased with my purchase
on 2 July 2013
It is good now that I've applied it, it looks great. But found it harder to apply than the one I ordered from a different seller. Nevertheless I would order it again and recommend it.
on 5 July 2014
love these wall stickers, adds a nice touch to any room. Everyone that comes to visit always say how nice it looks.Easy to put on, just make sure you rub it down well as suggested and just peel it off slowly so you can re rub if it hasn't quite stayed on.

Not suitable for areas where you have kids who like to deface the walls. got one in the living room but due to my sons sticky fingers will have to take of and repaint again, as these are not re -useable just bear that in mind
on 6 March 2013
Bought this and was quite nervous about how it would look and whether I would be able to fix it on. Should not have worried - I applied it to a newly painted wall and the effect is great. I decided to cut the sticker into 3 so it was easier to apply and this worked really well and made it even easier. No problems with it peeling off - just followed the instructions to the letter and all was fine. Thinking about getting some more now for other rooms. Looks so professional - very pleased.

See one answered question