5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first toy
I bought this for my 12mth old grandson and he loves it. The remote is so easy even he can do it.
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by Visionvalue

2.0 out of 5 stars cannot make sound as no parts to do so and broken on arrival
Published 5 months ago by Rachel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first toy, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars cannot make sound as no parts to do so and broken on arrival, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
Was broken on arrival but fixed it myself,having repaired it i had to take the bottom off,i removed the clicky noise which would have drove me mad plus got it to actually move. also there is nowhere inside that creates music or sound ie:speaker or anything on the board so this is false advertisement of the product. yes im dissapointed but im sure my twin boys age 20 months wont know any different and will be satisfied with its movement..would i reccommend? NO

3.0 out of 5 stars already broken, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
I bought this for my 10months old who loved it. It's colourful, not too small and not too big, little fingers can easily get hold of it. My wee boy found it fascinating to watch it running and swirling around the room. I'd give it 5stars rating had it not broke already after it being played with only about 3 or 4 times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great first remote control car, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
Bought this for my 18 month old boy for Christmas, he loves it. It is perfect for his age, he can control it easily and it is good for teaching him cause and effect. Would recommend for any child that likes mickey or cars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mixed directions, 16 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
This car looks fab and my little boy of 3 loves it even though you have no choice but to either go forwards in a circle or backwards in a circle. So basically its a car that just goes around in circles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse My First Car, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
This was for my 18 month old Grandson, Loves it because it is Mickey Mouse but still pushes it around the floor rather than try and use the remote.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice....but...., 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
Nice little car but batteries are not included and it does not play any music. Sadly no one has mention this and i wonder if my toy is broken?

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok doesn't play any sounds, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
The first one we had didn't work so was sent a new one wich did work so happy with it only down side it plays no music like it said on box 😕

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
It is nice toy, which is prefered for playing on flat surfaces. Mickey moves his body by driving, bike car is loud and drives slovly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red) (Toy)
Little girl mad on Minnie. Always taking her brothers remote car. This is ideal for her very strong and robust No more fighting:)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Mickey Mouse My First Car (Red)