5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome
The pack is awesome! It is not available in the US for purchase. It is great for travel as it holds 12 games and all the cords as well as the PSV unit!
Published 7 months ago by Suzanne C. Sumpter

1.0 out of 5 stars Impractical in every way
As has already been noted on the review for the blue version, this case is a waste of space - literally.

Published on 29 Feb 2012 by Gareth Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Impractical in every way, 29 Feb 2012
Gareth Jones (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playstation Vita Officially Licensed Deluxe Travel Case - Black (PlayStation Vita) (Accessory)

It's much larger than the standard one (Officially Licensed 4Gamers Travel Case - Black (PlayStation Vita)), yet somehow seems to lack any dedicated space for the Vita itself! There's a small zipped compartment which is where I'm guessing the console is supposed to go, but it's much too small for the Vita and the zip is likely to scratch the console if you try to force it in there. Apart from that compartment there isn't anywhere for the console to fit.

If you don't mind the fact that the case can't adequately carry the console itself, there are two pouches, 12 game slots and some elastic for you to slide a USB cable underneath. There's nowhere to fit a UK mains adaptor though so in reality the only thing this case has to offer over the standard one is 8 extra game slots - but the standard one will actually hold your Vita properly which makes it a much better case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Jan 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit at best, 4 Mar 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I agree with Mr. Jones' review, though with some persistence I did manage to squeeze everything in! It's a chore getting the things in and out, and I'll probably give up on it soon. Can't help thinking another half inch in all diminsions would have made it a 5 star product for its intended purpose. Buy with caution.

3.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 25 Mar 2012
The zipper pocket is for the vita. I agree it is a bit of a squeeze. But with care it can be put in and removed without risk of scratching. It's main benefit for me is that it can fit my mains charger (just! Think this would be much easier with a EU plug.), 12 games, headphones (ear buds), headset and even room for my pspgo. Always handy having with me for long journeys, where there is no power socket. So it holds everything. Only wish they had thought more about the pocket for the vita itself.

Oh yes - don't buy the VIP case it is useless- one drop and my screen cracked!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case, 11 May 2014
I have seen a lot of cases for the ps vita, this is really well thought out and its perfect for my use. I keep everything inside this from games, the console, headphones a screen cleaner, memory card and I can even fit the hard case with the console. I recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars BROKEN PS VITA, 16 Feb 2014
AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!!! while this case does allow alot of storage options(Being able to carry my whole vita kit) it offers little to no protection at all.Its just made of simple textiles with no hard covers what so ever. I dropped this accidentally from about 4 feet high only to find my vita screen cracked. Very disappointing. Now I've had to go a whole year and a half before getting a new vita. This time i wont make the same mistake. GET A HARD CASE INSTEAD. trust me its worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars travel case, 3 Sep 2013
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I just receive this today and overall it looks great feels great but it is very snug inside so with Alto of swishing around especially with the charger u do fit them in but I have Alot of games with cases and it was hard to fit in but managed to do it so if you are looking for a case just for ya console and a few games this is for you or if you are like me a game head then maybe not

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but not the perfect all-in-one solution, 23 May 2013
I have to agree with previous reviews about this product being less than perfect as an all in one solution. For the purposes of carrying the Vita, and some games, and some headphones, the smaller Travel Case from 4Gamers would seem to be the better product. Having thrown all my accessories into the Deluxe Travel Case, I'm not sure how would the case or the delicate Vita itself would cope with the Vita put in it's zip up pouch. The biggest problem being the power supply pack being so fat, and the pressure that this would put on the Vita.

However, as a Day 1 owner of the much smaller and excellent Clean n Protect pouch with carabiner clip, my purposes for buying the Deluxe Travel Case were slightly different. I intend to keep using my Clean n Protect pouch on a daily basis because I have no need to carry all these extra accessories to work each day.

My reason for owning the Deluxe Travel Case is to use it as a zippable storage case for storing extra cleaning cloths, my additional (very tiny) memory cards and older game cards, AR cards etc... and should I need to go away overnight, I can also put my headphones and power cables etc in it, and take the case with me, as well as my Clean n Protect pouch. For that, it will work fine.

One positive I should add, now that I own two cases from 4Gamers, is the build quality. In that area they are all excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 31 Mar 2013
I paid the same price for this as i did previously for one half its size. Brilliant well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars does a pretty decent job, 3 Feb 2013
ok it does its job, protects the ps vita, has nice slots for games, enough space to put charger in, "might have to nudge a little bit" to fit the charger but no problem... GG overall

12.01