on 27 February 2013
The changer arrived quickly and worked when I tried it. We have a number of devices though so far I have only attempted to use it for an android phone in the "S" socket which has charged well.

I used this charger plugged into the dash and also via a "splitter" so that two devices could be plugged into the lighter-socket at the same time. In both cases the phone charged quickly.

I have found a spare usb lead for the android phone and apple lead for an iPhone (not yet tried) since no cables are provided.

(I bought a car charger previously that failed on the 2nd try so this is already a winner!)

Happy customer.
on 15 February 2013
Upgraded to an iphone5 and needed a new car charger. Although it doesn't come with a cable, it looks nice, does the job and allows 2 Usb's to be charged at the same time. I looked at loads of reviews when buying this product but could have just bought this straight away as there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of choice.
on 5 August 2013
Works perfectly fine, nice led light for in the dark, also the a port also works as normal for non-Apple products including my android phone and tablet.
on 7 March 2013
Tried three different leads and none of them worked on my iPhone, tried another lead my father had and that didn't work either, useless product that I ended up putting in bin :-(
on 1 June 2014
Fits the car and the charge leads perfectly ..not used it too often yet but so far it does what it's supposed to do with no problems. Handy little gadget.
on 5 January 2014
excellent little product to charge both my husband and my phones when we are out and about, helps us to be able to use our phones for sat nav as well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 March 2015
This car charger is well made, stylish and compact and is capable of charging 3 devices simultaneously. Each port of the car charger has an output of 2.4a with a total output of 7.2amps. The charger fits securely into my car cigarette lighter and charges my devices efficiently. The instructions are clear and well written.

Highly recommend.

*Received from supplier to review this has not influenced my opinion.
on 31 May 2014
It is handy to be able to charge two or three items as you are traveling. I am now able to use my I Pad in my husbands car as well as my own
on 4 October 2013
This item is unusable when you wish to listen to your car radio . The interference it causes makes it impossible.
on 4 June 2012
I purchased one of these to replace the charger that ceased to charge my wifes phone. It is an elegant piece of kit white and smooth to the touch and has the ability of a dual output one at one amp and the other at two amps so it fulfils the ability to charge iPads, iPhones and any other device that requires 5 volts at up to 2 amps.
I use it whilst using the iPad to navigate when driving using OS maps or TomT and the charger performs well.

PowerGen Power-U Dual USB 2A Heavy Duty Ouput Car Charger for Apple iPad 2, iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch