on 22 August 2013
Bought these to replace a previous pair of hi tec sandal trainer which were a different style, they fitted great and were really comfortable. When I opened up the box I was really pleased with how they looked. Then came the fun part trying to get my feet into them, they are very narrow and there is not much give in the straps. Stupidly I decided to wear them to walk to nearest shop about 7 mins each way, this was 2 weeks ago and my ankles are still sore, they literally took the skin off. Majorly regretting this purchase and really wish I had just gone for the same sandal as before. After reading this review if you still decide to go ahead and order these would recommend trying a size bigger than normal but honestly would not recommend buying these at all.
on 27 June 2013
Recommend this sandal whole heartedly to anyone but especially if like me you have a very high instep. I struggle with footwear unless they are flat and the foot can be tied in so these are ideal but for once unlike other sandals they are attractive so you can wear them with your jeans but also with shorts or a dress - at last!! I took them on holiday to Bangkok, Singapore and have worn them everyday and most days from 10am until late in the evening, walking around zoos, parks, cities and they have been very comfortable, with good grip and traction on wet ground and because they are a sandal they keep feet cool. Liked them so much I have purchased another pair, I have a feeling I will be wearing these into the ground and I will have more space in my suitcase in future as I won't need to take the trainers for walking!!
on 8 September 2012
This Sandal is literally ultra light weight comfortable practicable and very durable not to mention very pretty on the foot. As many women remarked on the style of this sandal they too wanted to purchases the same sandal.

I have had a great summer wearing this sandal not to mention the long walks with fresh air circulating around my feet.

Very happy customer
on 10 October 2012
Whilst these shoes looked great, sadly I had to send them back. The size 4 was way too small and did not do up around my ankle. This is not a fault with the product, just a warning that you may need to order a size larger.
on 7 May 2013
Nice looking shoe but I could not get my foot into the shoe as the straps across the ankle are very unforgiving. Shame. Also ladies beware you will need a size larger than usual. I take a 4, ordered a 5. Would have been ok if I could get them on.
on 19 July 2014
Have been looking for a pair of sandals to replace my columbia's, as soon as I tried them on I knew I'd found them!!

After reading the other reviews I ordered a 6, I'm normally a 5 but the 6 is a good fit, only gave 4 stars as I find the straps a little bit loose over the toes but I do have narrow feet but once my feet are really hot they're fine, can't fault the comfort though :)

Have been getting lots of comments from people and best of all they go ace with skirts and dresses which is where normal walking sandals fail.

Would highly recommend!
on 26 February 2014
Had to return these due to poor fitting. I ordered a Size 7 and it seemed more like a Size 5. Quality not too good either - wouldn't bother with these.
on 3 September 2014
Although these were the right size, the straps were ridiculously flimsy. I cannot imagine that they would last very long an a tough country walk, so I returned them. For a fashion shoe I guess they would be OK, but definitively not sturdy enough for a hike
on 19 July 2013
Returned this item unworn as the shoe was very tight. Would be better if fabric had elasticity.very rigid not recomended for those lacking narrow feet.
on 25 July 2013
Sandals are comfy have walked everywhere in them hi tec size comes a bit small normally have a five in a sandal but the six is perfect