on 4 August 2012
The seam across the inside of the toe is very hard and rough and snags under the nail of my big toe (however short I cut it). It may not be a problem for everyone, but I would have expected a much smoother lining for a walking shoe of this price. Also, be aware, you may get free delivery from this Amazon site, but the suppliers, Millets, make you pay for returns.
on 26 April 2013
I have a very narrow foot, yet these fit. They are light for packing and durable and water resistant for long hikes.
on 5 June 2014
I love these shoes. They are light and very comfortable, great for walking on rough ground as the soles are tough.
on 28 July 2014
Great fit good price and fit well, no problems would recommend them for walking.
on 14 September 2014
Not as comfortable as my previous pair which was in grey but same model.
on 3 January 2014
Never purchase bulk items from Amazon again(Direct, not the Market sellers)! - unless I am sure there will be no return or don't mind risking a waste of small amount of money. The delivery from Amazon for this order was amazingly efficient - it arrived on a Sunday! Impressive. I bought two pairs - one shoes and one mid-boots. Tried them out in the house. The boots seem comfortable enough, but the shoes are too narrow in the front as mentioned in a review. My nightmare began when I tried to return this item. I was directed to a Collectplus website and instructed to print the label; instead of taking it to a post office, I need to take it to a shop in town (10 miles away, still would require help from SatNav). Otherwise it would cost me £6 for collection. I tried to print the label, but the diaglogue box from this website drop so low that it was impossible to click on the print button. After spending 20 minutes trying to print the label, I had to contact Amazon. It took me almost 10 minutes going through all their self-help procedure, choosing the right topics, filling in boxes, then eventually get to the real 'Contact'. The Amazon staff immediately email me a link to their return label (as what I experienced before), pretty straight forward. Why didn't they link me to their Amazon label instead of direct me to Collectplus website, as if I purchased the goods via their Marketplace. I particularly ordered these Hi-Tec shoes because they were dispatched by Amazon directly and believed that, based on pass experiences, their return procedure is less hassle. However, I did feel sorry for the Amazon staff who spoke to me, as by then I was raging liked a red bull. I give 5 stars to the Amazon staff, and star zero to Amazon's confusing return and contact systems!