Price:£4.06+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 27 February 2013
I struggled to get these to melt at first but after various atempts I realized that they really didn't need as much heat as I was giving them, gradual warming over boiled water was enough, instead of keeping the dish over the boiling water like I was doing. One melting I added a dessert spone of Veg oil and I was well away, the pop cakes I was making turned out really well.
Thanks
on 8 January 2013
I've tried other white chocolate melts and the always tend
To burn. These on the other hand melt very easily and has an excellent consistency
Which makes coating my cake pops easy work.
on 23 July 2013
This is a great product. When the chocolate is melted it easily goes into the moulds giving a smooth glossy finish
on 23 October 2013
we made cake pops and coated them with melts they turned out great every one enjoyed them when needed would buy again
on 5 December 2013
Bought other colours also to decorate cake pops. Very easy to use and children love to help when using the candy melts.
on 10 November 2013
cud have used white choc at fraction of cost - it was ok but exactly the same as white choc buttons - available cheaply at supermarkets (own brand)
on 24 March 2014
I haven't used the chocolate yet as I have ordered them for wedding in a few weeks time but I will say it was sent to me extremely quickly, which is what you want when shopping online.
on 21 March 2013
Melted quickly, had to add trex to get right texture for cakepops but covered really well, and a little goes a very long way. Very sweet to taste but went down very well!!
on 4 November 2015
seems high in the price, but I use it to replace Almond Bark that I used to purchase in USA. I am considering just trying white chocolate next time to keep my cost down.
on 4 February 2013
Happy with this product. I made chocolate Christmas pop cakes with my Grandson, and the chocolate is really tasty. Will be making more, probably for Easter this time.