5.0 out of 5 stars The most thought-provoking film you'll see this year
Prior to watching Thrive I thought conspiracy theories to be complete nonesense - simply because I believed humanity had never demonstrated the organisational ability to pull them off.

But the simple principle Thrive pointed me to made me think again.

Published on 15 Dec. 2011 by Leo Searle Hawkins

1.0 out of 5 stars am I supposed to be happy or worried 😓
There's some strange people about. Sorry but only twigged about half way through that this is DEFINITELY FROM THE DARKSIDE, by the end I was starting to feel sorry for those involved, oh dear, oh dear, am I supposed to be happy or worried 😓. Now I wonder what this pathetic dvd would calibrate at, I think below zero.
Remember good people, THE DARKSIDE ALWAYS...
Published 4 months ago by ItsBigD

5.0 out of 5 stars The most thought-provoking film you'll see this year, 15 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)

But the simple principle Thrive pointed me to made me think again.

Can something so enormous as a world takeover bid by a handful of the rich and powerful be brought about on such a massive scale that it seems too big for the average citizen to believe? And could this happen through the implementation of a simple "cell system" where everyone involved plays their part on a "need to know" basis, unaware of the overarching intention of the work they are doing? I now think it could.

The remarkable thing about this film is that everything in it either fits my experience or presents arguments that I can follow rationally. The presenters are obviously highly intelligent and perceptive people who have taken a great deal of trouble and gone to enormous lengths to put this together.

I like their focus on positivity. This is not a gloom and doom film. Rather it is an inspiring vision of how we - all humanity - can consciously thrive in harmony with each other and the planet that is our home.

* IMPORTANT NOTE: I've seen YouTube vids and other forum posts of people trashing this film. From most of their comments I doubt if they have watched it all the way through. For instance, some make a big thing of Foster's family connection with Proctor & Gamble and then proceed to rant about how he is some way evil or deceptive.

If they had actually watched and listened they would have seen Foster openly talking about his family background, how he used his inheritance to make the movie, and how he today has no connection with the Proctor & Gamble company.

I've been involved with psychology, personal growth, and spirituality for the last 40+ years, much of it professionally working with individual clients, groups, and organisations such as the Ministry of Defence and Hewlett Packard. In that time I have met and seen many charlatans and dishonest people. I think I have enough experience to recognise a rogue when I see them. Foster and Kimberly, the creators of this film, are most definitely not rogues.
Break Out of Your Mind! ...And Live From The Endless Source That Makes Everything Possible

4.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't matter..., 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
Regardless of what you believe about this film there is a final and simple message that we should all align ourselves with.

If we want to change the world we first have to change our own consciousness. Without this is does not matter whether we have free energy, unlimited free time, more money, less disease, etc. It does not matter whether ancient knowledge existed or where it came from.

So watch the film, be entertained for a couple of hours, don't take it too seriously and focus on the really important stuff.

Change your consciousness. Become a being of Love instead of fear. Transform yourself and you will inspire others to do the same. This is what will change the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best documentary movie I've ever seen., 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
The promising title kept me sceptical, but now I am convinced about the facts shown in this movie. It combines in a unique way, what "rumors" , conspiracy theoretician and paläo SETI guys reported to a whole solution. This movie is a must see, like "What the BLEEP do we know" (& "...down the rabbit hole"), "The Secret" a.s.o.
All stuff is comprehensibly written on [...]. Honestly I must say, the movie's end is a little bit to long in my opinion, but that's OK - so 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 27 April 2012
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
the information given in this video , are very important for those who wants to make a shift in consciousness.It contains years of research from independent journalist.
Very good indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all here except...., 25 Jan. 2012
Gerald Plumb - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
Excellent DVD. It's all here. ET advanced civilisations / Crop Circles / Free limitless clean energy / Chem trails / Covered up Cancer cures/ Control by the bottom up pyramid of government / large corporations / Banks / Central banks / IMF.

The speakers show how we are all controlled by fear / religion / money / education / food and water supply / media.

What the speakers do not say is...
That the purpose of this control is to keep you so busy that you never have time to ask questions or to challenge the system.
That the system has deliberately split people into groups by religion / race / area / etc to maintain conflict.
That there is strong evidence that the human race is an Ape / ET hybrid. Maybe that's a step too far for this DVD.
Nothing in the DVD is conspiracy theory. It's all proveable fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrive, 22 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
When you get this DVD I hope you are left wanting to change the world for the better. Thrive opens your mind to truth and not the usual theories. It is amazing how simple they have explained our situation. We are not alone, we are all controlled, we are all blind at times. Watch this and your blindness soon goes. If I was one of the elite few, I would be worried as the human race is coming together to stop you! Anyway great reading with a very important message.

5.0 out of 5 stars THRIVE - a fascinatingly illustrated documentary, 16 May 2012
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
THRIVE is a documentary on our financial system and its consequences. It is based on interviews, but unlike many such films, what is said in each interview is fascinatingly illustrated with computer-animated images. Additionally, animated drawings show how money works toward power and it suggests possible ways out of this. The film not only riveted the attention of my students (13-18 years), but was considered 'cool'.
THRIVE is made with deep commitment, it presents shattering facts, yet it is never polemic. Witnesses and video-proof are offered in each case. This film is comparable to the second and third 'Zeitgeist'-movies in its aim and in some of its information, but it follows a personal quest and so is not a non-profit venture like the 'Zeitgeist'-movement. Like 'Zeitgeist 2-Addendum' it shows how money works, but beyond this THRIVE makes visualizable how in the long run the system works logically to the increasing profit and accumulating power of only a few families, no matter how hard other people work to thrive. A review of history shows, that financial crashes are not god-given accidents or due to a lack of effort on the part of the people or the politicians, but necessary recurring elements of the system. THRIVE also documents that facts or inventions making use of simple and cheap means of generating energy or of curing cancer etc. based on quantenphysics/ magnetism are suppressed, since no profit/power can be gained from them. Such inventions would in fact make profitable and manipulatable sources of energy or healing redundant and unsalable. While 'Zeitgeist 3 - moving forward' offers a vision of solutions based on technology and rebuilding our cities, THRIVE shows us a vision of what could be done immediately within a year or two, if we united to want such a change. In heartwarming pictures it offers ideas on what each single person can do to help achieve it.
By the way: The quality of not only the English original, but also the foreign language versions (i.e. German) is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Succinct, 20 May 2012
P. G. Brizell "PhilB" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
All the information in this DVD is already out there on the internet from many differing sources, but this DVD puts everything together very succinctly. I've felt that he has achieved this by keeping to a main thread of his argument as to 'whats happening in the world today', without being tempted to go off on any major tangents to prove a point.

Some people may be put off by the initial special effects or by the initial scientific concepts

(to which I found very interesting (from my point of view Telsa should be just as famous as Einstein for his contributions to science - but, that's what happens when you dont 'tow-the-line', so to speak)).

If you happen to be one of those people who may be put off by the initial part of the DVD, I suggest that you stick with-it and all will be revieled as they say.

All in all a well put togther DVD. Increasingly people are wakening up, instintively knowing that there's something wrong with the world and this DVD, I feel, may give you the answers and very succinctly for those people who havent come across this information before.

5.0 out of 5 stars must see, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
Every living soul on this planet should have access to this documentary.It provides one of the best summaries of what is wrong with the way we run our planet and how we can change it that i have ever come across.You could spend years like i have delving into the world of conspiracy theories and you will eventually arrive at the same conclusions that this film delivers.This film delivers facts about subjects that most people would consider conspiracy theory and fantasy,i particulaly like the references to free energy and how it has been suppressed down the years by the big energy corporations,i see this process happening now with the [...]
This film will be useful to both novice and experienced truth seekers but it will also provide an insight into an alternative paradigm for people whose views are formed soley through the mass media

5.0 out of 5 stars Conspiracy theory deluxe, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD] (DVD)
"Thrive" is an extremely curious movie, narrated by Foster Gamble, the founder of the Thrive Movement.

"Thrive" begins as a soft-core, New Age-inspired movie about free energy, crop circles, ancient astronauts and UFOs. Gamble talks about his spiritual experience of Wholeness and something he calls "the torus", which he believes is the fundamental pattern of the universe. Gamble speculates that "the torus" was known by ancient civilizations, which got the knowledge from highly evolved space aliens. The torus can be used to create unlimited amounts of free energy, which will solve our energy crisis once and for all, ushering in an era of unlimited prosperity and growth.

If you are a sceptic, things go rapidly downhill from there...

Gamble suddenly claims that many inventors of free energy have been harassed or even murdered.

After about 40 minutes, "Thrive" turns out to be a hard-line conspiracy theory production. It features both David Icke and D. Edward Griffin. The latter is a member of the John Birch Society. Gamble believes that the world is ruled by a powerful elite of banking families, most notably the Rockefellers and the Rotschilds. Their agenda is to set up a New World Order, an international military dictatorship based on mass surveillance technology, debt slavery and grinding poverty. The ultimate goal of the agenda is to kill off a vast portion of the human race through forced sterilization, man-made pandemics, and so on. Yes, really!

In contrast to many other conspiracists, Gamble ends on a positive note. He offers solutions to our predicament, solutions which turn out to be an eclectic blend of communitarianism, libertarianism and something that sounds like Green left-liberalism. A ten-point program is advanced, and people are called upon to take non-violent action against the conspiracy, in the traditions of Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi. "Thrive" ends as it began, with a vague spiritual message, based on aikido and Buddhist meditation.

Although Foster Gamble, his lovely wife and their Thrive Movement isn't exactly my cup of tea, I admit that I was weirdly fascinated by this film. It presents a very extreme and controversial message in an incredibly laid back, soft and even slightly respectable manner. Gamble has convinced many reputable non-conspiracists to appear on his show, including Deepak Chopra and Vandana Shiva. "Thrive" is incredibly well produced, suggesting that someone with substantial means have contributed to the project. My guess is that it's Gamble himself, since he belongs to one of the families which owns Procter & Gamble. The narrator is at pains to distance himself from anti-Semitism and anti-Black racism (several of the people interviewed are Black, including Foster's aikido trainer). He takes the side of the American Indians against the settlers, while claiming to be an avid student of Ludwig von Mises. Not a bad job, certainly not for a person who is on a first-name basis with David Icke...

I will give "Thrive" five stars, not because I agree with its analysis or political program, but because it's so charismatic and intriguing. It's also available for free, both at the movement's website and at Youtube - in 20 different languages.

This is conspiracy theory deluxe.

Thrive - What on earth will it take? [DVD]