on 17 July 2012
Bought this for use with a laptop & freeview HD box. Picture really clear & bright. Occasional backlight bleed at bottom of screen when I use it with the freeview box but isn't very noticeable. Have it placed in the corner of the room so haven't tested viewing angles. Just to clarify for those who weren't sure - you will need external speakers to plug into the 3.5mm jack at the back of the monitor. Overall really happy with the product for the money paid.
on 3 October 2012
It's taken me a while to upgrade from a Dell CRT monitor because I wasn't impressed by the colour reproduction of the cheaper flat screens I'd seen at friends houses. I'm glad I waited, the colours are fantastic and closely match those produced by my printers. The screen is gentle on the eye, with good contrast and no glare or backlight leakage around the edges. I recommend the monitor to anyone keen on photography and working to a budget.
on 2 December 2012
The perfect fit to my needs. Nice and big, great use of the pixels available, incredible clarity and great energy saving. excelent for both photo, print and movies the anti glare matt finish is highly effective in indirect sunlight. Good colour conversion perfect for any designer!