5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and very comfortable!!!!!
best pair of boots iv ever wore!! there cheap, comfortable, not tight on your foot, just a great pair of boots. now buying a second pair so got one for the yard and another for shows. dont hesitate to buy! great product.
Published 10 months ago by harry999

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase.
Have looked for a pair of knee length boots for some time and thought I had achieved the goal here. What a disappointment; despite ordering a size larger that I normally take I simply could not even get them on. RIght foot just made it with a struggle but the left :no go. I have small feet and I didnot think I had a high instep but these boots were nit going to fit...
Published 8 months ago by Mr Bear

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing purchase., 19 Jan 2014

Sole and uppers looked decent quality given the budget price but I was dubious about the zips; did not move freely as they should and I was very careful trying them on. Not sure how long they would have lasted.

Now returned to supplier at VERY great expense; £12.50 postage so this was an expensive mistake Not prepared to try another footwear purchase online .

Unless you have very small feet, I would steer clear of these boots

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit., 31 July 2012
I had to return these boots.
I'm a shoe size 4, and dress size 14 (so not massive) I ordered these "wide fit" boots, and at first couldn't get my foot into them! Then eventually when I did I couldn't get the zip done up? I am not abnormally large, but ordered wide fit so as it would be easier to get Jodhpurs in them. No chance there.
Also, I'm only 5'3", so when I got them on I found that they were too long and very uncomfortable behind the knee.
They were lovely looking boots, just a shame I couldn't wear them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed from sussex, 13 April 2014
This review is from: New Ladies Mens Black Brown Riding Synthetic Leather Long Riding Boots All Sizes UK 3-10 Medium and Wide Fit (Apparel)
As others have said, the boots look good, but trying them on was a disappointment they were supposed to be a wide fit but sadly there was no way they even came close, I have retuned them at great expense and like another customer I won't be repeating buying boots on line again. I do not want a credit note I want my money returned to my account.

2.0 out of 5 stars They lasted two months, 21 Mar 2013
we were very disappointed with these boots. the zips were very stiff and difficult to pull up. as a result one zip was burst within six to eight weeks. They were returned and a credit note issued which lasts for up to 1 year, but how do we spend it and replace the boots - wer're still trying to figure this out and our phone calls remain unanswered.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap and very comfortable!!!!!, 15 Nov 2013