on 8 July 2014
I liked this little book, not because it was packet with lots of recipes for your pennies, or the hundreds of glossy photos - because it has neither. However, I liked it because it is simple, straightforward, informative, gives me ideas, easy to make recipes (others say things like the pulp of baby coconut - I live in Nottinghamshire, not in the city, and even if they were available it is not sustainable for my budget). So, if you want straightforward raw introduction I'd get this, if nothing else the soups are gorgeous, and it gives you ideas of what can go together. There wasn't anything I didn't like for under £1.00. Don't just get it and think it is too short, look, try and taste and then think hoe it is a good launch pad to taste explosions - be open minded, your stomach will thank you for it.
on 30 July 2013
This does what it says in the cover. I'm just coming to the end of a short juicing detox and was looking for recipes that would be a good transition to a healthy diet. This book gives you a simple easy to read guide on how you can bring raw food into your diet. Well worth the money!
on 17 January 2014
A short book that gives you confidence to enter a raw food diet at your own pace. For example it's ok to not be 100% raw. Having said that some of the snacks and desserts looked very yummy!
on 25 June 2013
A well written, simple to follow book for those wishing to understand and try the raw food eating method.
Too early to say if its working for me.
on 17 August 2014
I was expecting three meals a day but it really only provides one, although there are two courses. Alright for the price though.
on 4 August 2014
Have read it but not got around to doing anything yet. Good looks good
on 29 September 2014
Brilliant
on 18 August 2013
words fail me at this late hour but the idea's were nice. i will not be writing again as i do not like being dictated to.