5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift
Perfect gift for any Arsenal fan. I purchased this for my husband who loves it. The quality is not too bad either. The size guide is reasonable, but on the snug side, err on the side of larger if you arent sure. I have only laundered this twice as its farly new so I cant rate how long the transfer might last but it is still good as new.
Definitely a great Xmas...
Published 8 months ago by Pam.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Small
I ordered this item and the medium size is more like an extra small. If you are to order this item, I would suggest ordering 2 sizes bigger than needed.
Published 6 months ago by Marcus May

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, 30 Oct 2013
Definitely a great Xmas pressie.

5.0 out of 5 stars The gooner I live with loved this..., 27 Feb 2013
Danwa (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My boyfriend loves his team and would support them to the end. However, if we go out anywhere nice after the football has finished, he doesn't always blend in when wearing the away strip. When I saw this, I realised that it would be a very good compromise... he gets to show everyone that he's a gunner through and through, and we can also head into town looking smart, as from a distance it really does look like a JD t-shirt.

He was really pleased with this present and I must admit, I really like this too and the quality of the fabric/print, etc is very good.

All in all, a happy boy (as long as they don't sell Jack Wilshere in the near future)!

4.0 out of 5 stars great t-shirt, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Arsenal Jack Wilshere T-Shirt (Misc.)
Nice quality material , good print but the "wilshere 10" on the back is unnecessary for me that's the only reason it loses 1 star.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for the man in your life, 4 Jun 2014
My boyfriend was very happy with this gift. The material is very soft and the transfer seems of a superior quality and has not come off through use and washing. Very happy, I would recommend this to arsenal fans

5.0 out of 5 stars EPIC, 16 May 2014
came when said good quality will make a really good birthday present for my dad going to order my own as massive arsenal fans :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality designed t shirt, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Arsenal Jack Wilshere T-Shirt (Misc.)
Nice items as in subject, well worth the money, good quality t shirt, not cheap type material, a great replica of jack Daniels design

5.0 out of 5 stars great service thank you, 24 Feb 2014
The gift was for a friend and was just what i was looking for ,it arrived in next to no time ,well wrapped and in good condition thank you.I would use this seller again and recommend to friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jack Wilshere t shirt, 15 Feb 2014
Great quality t shirt and very good print to. A must for all Gunners fans. Very pleased with the shirt since I brought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars t_shirt, 18 Jan 2014
saw this shirt on a random wander through the arsenal stuff on amazon & ordered it . is a thicker type of shirt than usual so is warm and feels comfortable too. a good buy i think!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Present, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Arsenal Jack Wilshere T-Shirt (Misc.)
Having purchased this t-shirt as a Christmas present. I was not only delighted it arrived in time for Christmas but the quality of the T-Shirt was excellent and my mate loved it.

Arsenal Jack Wilshere T-Shirt