on 22 July 2014
I was excited to recieve this however despite looking nice in the picture on closer inspection when it arrived mine had some brown sort of rust marks on the silver section of the bear. I would not expect this from a 'new' item! I tried to change the item but when the curiour time for collection did not suit me I never heard from the company again. In which case I have kept the photo album but am very upset to have paid money for a damaged item which was never exchanged by this company.
on 6 September 2013
I've bought this for my friends little girls first birthday, its gorgeous, much higher quality than the picture suggests looks almost hand made. I am beyond please with this and i'm now just collecting all the photos i can of her first year to fill it! So happy!
on 17 February 2015
This is a beautiful baby album although I was looking for something bigger I am not disappointed the quality is excellent and will be look forward to putting all Lil baba's photos in
on 3 August 2013
really sweet product.It was just what i was looking for, for my gorgeous little girl.especially love the silver teddy on the front.
on 7 February 2013
i love this album its the perfect size for babys scan pics and other photos and has a great design
on 2 October 2013
I bought this for a friend who had just given birth to a baby girl. It has a lovely soft feel to it and I am sure that she will love it. There are plastic pockets for the photos and space to write on the left of each picture.
on 20 October 2014
This was a very good purchase. Very good quality photo album and at a very reasonable price. Also it was delivered ahead of estimated delivery date. Would recommend this product.
on 26 April 2016
Ok sized photo pockets but the little silver bear fell off within 2 days of being delivered :( also wallets have already fallen out
on 29 August 2013
This is a great quality item, it looks much more expensive and delivery was prompt. I would recommend this 100% to anyone
on 14 February 2014
I am delighted with the album. It's better than anticipated and I really like the space next to the photos for comments