5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of trainers
These are a good all-round pair of trainers for a weekend away when you don't want to take too many pairs of shoes for different activities.
I found them very comfortable when city sightseeing and they look good too - very neat with a pair of jeans.
Published on 8 Nov. 2012 by Jesse

2.0 out of 5 stars initially pleased but split after light use
was initally pleased with the light-weight of these shoes. However, after 4 months, both shoes have split at the sides and cannot be repaired - this is after relatively light use.
Published 11 months ago by JM Patterson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of trainers, 8 Nov. 2012
Also wore them for a hike over mixed ground, felt I had enough support and the grip was good even on wet rocks.
I ordered my normal shoe size and the fit is good, even though I have quite wide feet.
I would consider buying another pair for spring/summer in a lighter colour to wear with shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love these shoes!, 18 Oct. 2014
These shoes are wearing well; Ive had them nearly a year now and they still look good. They are just about the right size although sometimes rub slightly on the heal - this might bother me if I was wearing them for a walk of several hours but I don't. My feet are 6/6.5 so this is kind of what I'd expect in a size 6 shoe - the rest of the shoe fits fine. They look good though and are perfect for wearing out and about during the day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy shoe, 19 Dec. 2012
Great and comfortable shoe. Looks good too. Can be less grippy in the wet than I expected. Using them for work and on feet alot so comfort is the priority.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big fitting, 19 Nov. 2012
Very big size, I'm always a six but I'd say I couldve fit into a size five in these. Nice otherwise. Really light

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 6 Jun. 2014
I have always been afraid of buying shoes online however I decided to risk it as there is such a poor choice of walking and hiking shoes in shops in my area. The shoes exceeded my expectation. They fit perfectly, they look exactly how I imagined and they are a pleasure to walk in. I am recommending them to everybody and I will definitely buy Merrell shoes again.

4.0 out of 5 stars great all round shoe, 30 May 2014
very comfy indeed and look good with casual trousers and jeans.
The grip is OK for pavements / parks and paths but would not want to walk on too much rough terrain or smooth surfaces.
Looking for the brown on offer now.

2.0 out of 5 stars initially pleased but split after light use, 29 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Merrell Womens Mimosa Lace Low-Top Trainers (Shoes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Jan. 2014
These shoes are a little bit long for my feet (so lost a star), but still very comfortable. They look good too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 23 Jan. 2014
Edges were quite hard to begin with, chafed my ankles a bit, but I rub the edges to soften them and then they were OK.
Good fit and very hard wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort!, 21 Jan. 2014
Had these shoes in black before and wore them till there were holes in the sole. Was delighted to find they were still available, and relieved to find them as comfortable as ever. might get another pair to keep in stock!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›