Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.57

on 28 December 2011
The Freedom Book by James Coyle is a groundbreaking and inspiring book. I found the formula for success in every aspect of life, from job, to finances, to my personal life, and much more. Just make sure you are ready enough to get the scissors out to remove the barriers that hold you back! If you want clarity, freedom and happiness in your life, it's a must read.
on 2 November 2011
James Coyle has written another excellent book about freedom. This comes from his own hard earned experience, not cut and pasted from theory. I found every page a fascinating read, especially the section on dream control which I have personally used to increase sales for my business as well as obtain new contracts.
There are also chapters giving the reader practical and down to earth ideas about making money as well as saving. These are not generalities so common in 98% of other self help books, but are specific strategies for trading, selling,dealing, advertising, self promotion etc etc.
Not content to share his life's secrets with the reader, James expands his writing into very practical Cognitive Behavioural techniques for dealing with fear.One is these is a 20 minute "Magic Bullet" which I have used myself to overcome anxiety and stress. Very powerful stuff and for less than the price of a chippy, the reader has practical tools and methodologies to help in many areas of life.
The best part is that the author is truly open to learning and discussion. His mind is open and he is more than happy to contact his readers and help them in any way he can. Since I stumbled on his books as a result of a late night surfing session, I have never looked over my shoulder since buying "Beyond Belief" - the best money I ever invested.
Highly recommended reading!
on 13 February 2012
I struggled with this book and ultimately didn't finish it.

I was hoping for some interesting insights but found this rambling and much of it seemed to simply state the obvious!