5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic series with a GREAT hero
I found this series featuring Josiah Reign by chance and I'm so glad I did!! HT Night is a great author who builds up the love story between Josiah & Lena with Tommy the werewolf in the midst of the friendship/ love triangle with passion and lots of action thrown in as Josiah becomes who he is destined to be.

I highly recommend this series and if you like...
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by kayvmac

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for Young Adults
It isn't a total disaster for the price, but this set is definitely Young Adult fiction, which I don't enjoy - however I managed to read it 'til 3/4 of the way to the end of the 3rd book. There are some grammatical errors and spelling errors: not enough to be particularly irritating, but the dialogue is pretty stilted in places.

Although the books are written...
Published 3 months ago by ImReallyAnElf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic series with a GREAT hero, 8 Jan 2012

I highly recommend this series and if you like vampire/ werewolf action and love stories then fill your boots but remember and start at the beginning!

5.0 out of 5 stars H T Night, a great vampire/werewolf writer, 30 Jan 2012
I have read all five of these novels and all i want is the next installment NOW
the writing is fluid and fast, no holdups on the story lines.
The author holds your imagination from the start.
well worth a look and to boot its a bargain price for this box set!
If you like this author follow him on Facebook, keeps you in touch with the latest developments.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOX SET...1 GREAT PRICE.., 28 Feb 2012
I cant believe this box set is so cheap realy enjoyed these bookes and cant wait for the next instalment...will defo be buying it..Brill

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for Young Adults, 4 May 2014

Although the books are written in the first person, which I particularly enjoy, I didn't find it helped me to like the central character (who, for a change, is male).

The "romance" was insipid, the author just couldn't flesh out the girlfriend at all. In fact, none of the supporting characters really made much of an impression on me. The plot was a strange mix of "could have been really good" and, like the romance, insipid.

In the end as mentioned above, I only managed to read 3/4 of the way to the end of the 3rd book before becoming so bored with it that I gave up any desire to see how it ended.

Possibly a good read for 14 - 16 year olds.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the story, 20 Feb 2014
This review is from: Box Set: Vampire Love Story Series (Four paranormal romance novels) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the story, but it is not very well written. Never-the-less, the story keeps you wanting to read on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant reads, 27 Dec 2013
Really enjoyed these books. Really fantastic and enthralling couldnt wait to hear what was going to happen next. The writers imagination is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent stories, 13 Nov 2013
I loved each story aS it unfolded really exciting characters each story came together really well there were some surprises but all great really brilliant. I loved them

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 Oct 2013
great books the story is good and it was fresh and fun .
Not what I expected and this is what made the books good.

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE IT!, 20 Aug 2013
I genuinely despised this book and wouldnt recommend it to anyone! It was awfully written, used uncessiserly rude words practically every other sentence and was remarkably sexist the way the author made the female characters!
Rating: 1/ 5
Recomended for: Teenage girls of at LEAST 15
I made the mistake (because it was free) of ordering this series and I really regret it

4.0 out of 5 stars Intersting, 10 Aug 2013
J. Nixon (England) - See all my reviews
Interesting stories and again read in order so you understand who the characters are and where they all fit in together and why they are doign what they are doing. Wouldn't read again but glad I didn't miss this series. Worth reading

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›