5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic series with a GREAT hero
I found this series featuring Josiah Reign by chance and I'm so glad I did!! HT Night is a great author who builds up the love story between Josiah & Lena with Tommy the werewolf in the midst of the friendship/ love triangle with passion and lots of action thrown in as Josiah becomes who he is destined to be.

I highly recommend this series and if you like...
Published on 8 Jan. 2012 by kayvmac

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for Young Adults
It isn't a total disaster for the price, but this set is definitely Young Adult fiction, which I don't enjoy - however I managed to read it 'til 3/4 of the way to the end of the 3rd book. There are some grammatical errors and spelling errors: not enough to be particularly irritating, but the dialogue is pretty stilted in places.

Although the books are written...
Published 12 months ago by ImReallyAnElf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic series with a GREAT hero, 8 Jan. 2012

I highly recommend this series and if you like vampire/ werewolf action and love stories then fill your boots but remember and start at the beginning!

5.0 out of 5 stars H T Night, a great vampire/werewolf writer, 30 Jan. 2012
I have read all five of these novels and all i want is the next installment NOW
the writing is fluid and fast, no holdups on the story lines.
The author holds your imagination from the start.
well worth a look and to boot its a bargain price for this box set!
If you like this author follow him on Facebook, keeps you in touch with the latest developments.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOX SET...1 GREAT PRICE.., 28 Feb. 2012
I cant believe this box set is so cheap realy enjoyed these bookes and cant wait for the next instalment...will defo be buying it..Brill

5.0 out of 5 stars CHECK AND SEE IF YOU CAN GET AN 8 BOOK SET FIRST, 23 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Box Set: Vampire Love Story Series (Four paranormal romance novels) (Kindle Edition)
I was really impressed with this set of books. Bought on Kindle for cheap and a really very good read. I will say search around before buying as I noticed you could get 8 or 9 of the books at once for not a great deal of cash but if you download them 1 at a time you will pay a lot more. I have to say I am one of those people that read the whole twilight saga despite not really liking it ( I was spending a lot of time lying down at the time and I was reading anything I could lay my hands on). I have noticed that a lot of Vamp/ wearwolf fiction is either sex heavy or teeny bopper ish. These books have something else... a plot and characters you can like. If you like Charlaine Harris (hope I spelled her name correctly) you will like these. Less Sex though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Only for Young Adults, 4 May 2014

Although the books are written in the first person, which I particularly enjoy, I didn't find it helped me to like the central character (who, for a change, is male).

The "romance" was insipid, the author just couldn't flesh out the girlfriend at all. In fact, none of the supporting characters really made much of an impression on me. The plot was a strange mix of "could have been really good" and, like the romance, insipid.

In the end as mentioned above, I only managed to read 3/4 of the way to the end of the 3rd book before becoming so bored with it that I gave up any desire to see how it ended.

Possibly a good read for 14 - 16 year olds.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the story, 20 Feb. 2014
I really enjoyed the story, but it is not very well written. Never-the-less, the story keeps you wanting to read on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant reads, 27 Dec. 2013
Really enjoyed these books. Really fantastic and enthralling couldnt wait to hear what was going to happen next. The writers imagination is brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent stories, 13 Nov. 2013
I loved each story aS it unfolded really exciting characters each story came together really well there were some surprises but all great really brilliant. I loved them

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 Oct. 2013
great books the story is good and it was fresh and fun .
Not what I expected and this is what made the books good.

1.0 out of 5 stars I HATE IT!, 20 Aug. 2013
I genuinely despised this book and wouldnt recommend it to anyone! It was awfully written, used uncessiserly rude words practically every other sentence and was remarkably sexist the way the author made the female characters!
Rating: 1/ 5
Recomended for: Teenage girls of at LEAST 15
I made the mistake (because it was free) of ordering this series and I really regret it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›