on 17 May 2015
Very disappointed with this kit - despite following all the instructions nothing came up after the first lot of planting. Undaunted I gave the remainder of the kit to my friend (a keen gardener) and would would share the seedling. She managed to get one courgette to come up. I fully appreciate that as a novice I may have made a mistake somewhere but my friend has a wonderful and ever fruitful veg plot so if she couldnt get any seedlings then there must have been something wrong.
on 11 January 2016
Suckered. Just go to the hardware store and get some good dirt and seeds. I think it would be a nice little appartment warming present for those with no garden, as it does look nice.
on 15 February 2016
Great idea - super novel gift idea.
However I felt it to be grossly overpriced. When I received it I was dismayed at the small package & small quantity of seeds in each packet.
on 13 January 2015
Christmas gift for father in law. Was a hit. He was so impressed and as a gift it looked substantial. Price fluctuates which is annoying if it goes down! I paid£7 or £8 which is ok
on 20 August 2014
good quality grew fantistically well!
on 7 April 2014
Prompt delivery. This was well received as a present...my sister loves them...here's hoping they are a success! She's a good gardener so looking forward to her purple carrots :-)
on 9 March 2016
Great value for money. Great for presents to those who like something a bit different and love gardening. My Dad loved it. Is yet to plant it though... so we'll see the results
on 30 June 2014
My friend is a keen gardener and loves her vegetables so I thought this would be a really fun, good gift. I was so right. She loved it and we can't wait to see the results!!
on 11 April 2013
This veg. kit is something children can get involved with. Everything you need to plant up some interesting varieties of colourful vegetables. Looking forward to the eating!
on 10 June 2013
I haven't gave this to him yet its his birthday next week. But from other reviews saying they didn't get the funky carrot, I've checked and luckily I have. I hope he like it.