5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 27 Feb. 2013
Thjs is a lovely large holdall by Kipling. It is lightweight as are all Kipling bags so is great for travel.
I had originally ordered the Oristo holdhall which was lovely but a little small for all my stuff as I tend to go on 2/3 night city breaks and the Oristo was probably best suited for an overnight stay unless you travel light (unlike me!!)
I haven't used it as yet but am sure it will suit my needs and knowing how well Kipling bags are made will last me a long time.
I ordered the warm grey which is a lovely colour although I would say it was definitely more of a light beige, but a lovely neutral colour nontheless.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending this and it was a great price and the delivery from Amazon was very speedy as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling Large Duffle Bag, 16 Sept. 2013
Bought this bag for my husband. It's a good quality product and a nice neutral colour. The bag is a good size. Not sure about the significance of the monkey, but it is rather cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipling triumphs again!, 6 May 2013
Good colour, good size, light weight, good extra pockets.....what more could I want in a duffle bag? Another KIpling triumph!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag a good 'un, 6 May 2013
Kipling is...well, just Kipling. Can't really go wrong and at a competitive price. Looks good (cheeky monkey!), adequate space, light and nice-looking. And it will last for many a trip.

Kipling Unisex Siras Travel Duffle