5.0 out of 5 stars Great size
Love this case - got it as a deal of the day so fantastic value. Just wish it was a 4 wheeler but this does just the job.
Secure zips.locks and sturdy frame. Easy to pull along too.

Love it but then again, love kipling!
Published 7 months ago by Holidayqueen

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip broke after just using 3 times!
Zip broke in airport on way back from the US. Nightmare scenario had to throw suitcase away and purchase a new bag to bring stuff bag,mextremely disappointed with this suitcase...
Published 13 months ago by WAYNE ELLIOTT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Kipling Yubin 65 Large Expandable Trolley (Luggage)
Secure zips.locks and sturdy frame. Easy to pull along too.

Love it but then again, love kipling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality case (bought at Bargain Price), 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kipling Yubin 65 Large Expandable Trolley (Luggage)
We managed to buy this when it was on offer at the incredible price of 49.33. It's a great weekend case, high quality, very smooth wheels, and holds more than you would think.
I had read about the issue of these model cases tipping over - we have been away for the weekend and used this case and no issues with this at all. Don't know if it's been redesigned, but it seems to sit well back on the wheels and it never tipped over on us once.
Would never pay RRP for this, but it is a very good case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip broke after just using 3 times!, 10 Aug 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality as usual with Kipling - excellent discount through ..., 1 July 2014
Good quality as usual with Kipling - excellent discount through Amazon. Size of case is enough for a week or two. Fast delivery with Prime.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent what more can I say, 15 Jun 2014
On delivery I have to admit I was a little disappointed, I thought it smaller than what I had been led to believe from the product measurements on your website. But I tried it out by putting more clothes and shoes, beach towels and sun lotion etc. inside than I would need for a two week holiday and believe it or not I had room for more. Very happy customer and when you consider I paid less than a quarter of the original retail price, you made my day Amazon thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic bargain, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kipling Yubin 65 Large Expandable Trolley (Luggage)
I have many Kipling bags and have wanted a travel bag for a long time but the cost was too much. I chose this bag for a recent short holiday because I had seen it in a Kipling outlet store but was undecided as to whether to buy it or not. I bought it from Amazon because the price was cheaper than the outlet store and the bag was perfect for my trip. Loads of room. All bottles etc fitted inside the mesh pockets inside the bag and so no hand luggage was needed. All went in the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Kipling Yubin 65 Large Expandable Trolley (Luggage)
Bought ths for my son.He is just back from Spain and no complaints. Would recommend. His partner also got one after seeing his. Both happy travellers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good one - but does this worth it's price ?, 1 Feb 2014
Suresh Thomas (Luton, Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipling Yubin 65 Large Expandable Trolley (Luggage)
The finish is not very good , very rough and clothy. I don't think it's worth it's price. It doesn't have good finish as well

5.0 out of 5 stars This travel case was perfect for our needs and held the permissible 23 kg ..., 18 Aug 2014
This review is from: Kipling Yubin 65 Large Expandable Trolley (Luggage)
This travel case was perfect for our needs and held the permissible 23 kg with ease. I liked the extra pockets but did not need to use them. The case itself is light, and easy to manoeuvre through the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge and Brilliant, 15 Jan 2013
Love it! Huge. Just what I need for all of the ski gear.

Over kill for a summer holiday week away, but I bought the smaller version to cover that.