4.0 out of 5 stars tracy
after recentley losing my father i wanted something to put a little of his ashes in to keep with me always it is verry stylish and has a screw tip you undo to put ashes in verry fidley gap not really big enough and when i say less than a pinch fits in i mean less than a pinch but its more for sentimental reasons just knowing i have a little of him with me were ever i go
Published 20 months ago by tracy baptiste

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality chain
Locket is nice but difficult to fill as holds a very poor ammount of ashes thats if anys got in there at all..my biggest dissapointment however was the useless chains that cane with them ...clasps are horrendous i had two...one refyses to close one tajes yiu half an hour to close..theyve both ended up back in the box untill we purchase chains at further cost...after the...
Published 18 months ago by LJR

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars tracy, 18 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Design, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
This pendant has a lovely design and makes a nice memorial. It's a little fiddly to do but the funnel helps and once you can get the top off the sealant, it's held secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ashes pendant, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
This was bought as a gift for my daughter who was very pleased to receive it.
It means she can keep her daddy close.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ash Pendant Chelsea Design 13, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
I ordered 4 of these pendants, one for each of my three daughters and one for myself. Having still got my late husband's ashes, I wanted to share some of them with my daughter's as a keepsake and so they would feel their Dad with them. They loved it and now wear the pendants daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice piece of jewellery, 12 Aug 2013
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
Very good quality piece of jewellery and very easy to put the ashes in and seal up for ever more

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied customer, 25 July 2013
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
I bought 2 of these hearts for my Grandaughters to keep some of their Grandads ashes, they dont hold much but as the pendant says "Forever in my heart" and that is where their grandad is when they wear the pendants,
I would definitely reccomend these pendants, the quality and price are superb for such a beautiful item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
My necklace is going to be personal to me. A pendant to hold your loved ones ashes is memorable and personal to the individual. Delivery slow but not the sellers problem at all. Tracking of item is needed as you then don't put negative comments like I did. I retracted the comment as it's not the sellers fault. Many thanks the pendant is beautiful and I will wear it with pride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Treasured Memories of my husband, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
I wanted to have a little bit of my husband's ashes left over so once I scatter him in November, I still have him here. The necklace is so beautiful and putting the ashes in was easy. I would have liked the writing to be a bit bigger - it was obviously magnified on the picture to show detail. It arrived nice and promptly too. I kiss the necklace every day lol.

I would recommend this to someone who has lost a loved one and wants to treasure their memories. Its priceless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pendant, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
I love this pendant. It comes with everything you need to put the ashes in easily. It's such a beautiful necklace and I wear it every day. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 Feb 2014
C. Fawcett - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASH PENDANT CHELSEA DESIGN 13
My partner brought this for his mum, to put his dads ashes in for her, its beautiful and comes in a nice little box
She Loves it and can now carry him with her all the time.

It Can only hold a small amount of ashes however is perfect for some one to keep a loved one close to them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›