4.0 out of 5 stars Nokia purity HD
I will start off by saying that these headphones look and feel great (in comparison to solo), they feel more sturdy and in my opinion lok alot better. They have a really classy and understated look and they dont really stand out too much. If you want headphones that stand out in the crowd I would suggest the Souls by Ludacris. As for wearing the headphones they can be...
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by Weston D

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake !!
Compared this item to an original I already owned which broke and it was a Fake !!

You would need to see the two boxes and the product side by side to see it.

Amazon refunded me even before I had sent it back.

Amazed Amazon are involved with fakes.
Published 7 months ago by WezC

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake !!, 30 Dec 2013

You would need to see the two boxes and the product side by side to see it.

Amazon refunded me even before I had sent it back.

Amazed Amazon are involved with fakes.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 14 Jan 2013
I like it - altough I find it quit expensive for what it provides, I consider it as a good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A step up!, 27 Sep 2012
I have been a regular in ear headphone user for a good few years now so i thought that i was not missing out.
I was very wrong. These headphones blow conventional headphones/headsets out of the window, The lows, Mids and Highs are brilliant, The bass is good, But isn't overpowering like the beats by Dr dre so keep that in mind if you are a Bass heavy person.

I will never go back to regular headphones, These have shown my how far headphone tech has come in recent years.
Buy them while they are discounted! Normally 129.99! Nokia WH-930 Purity HD Wired On-Ear Stereo Headset By Monster - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great must buy for Windows Phone owners, 26 May 2012
[...]

great sound quality, despite what others say dont let them talk you out of buying these they are a must have for windows phone owners super stylish and very clear, vocals are not cut off by bass very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound for first expensive headphones I've ever bought, 18 Oct 2012
M. Golden (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I was really impressed with the sound quality of these headphones and I would recommend them to others.

The only minor complaints I would have with them are firstly, when I wear them for a long period of time (i.e. more than 1.5 hours) my ears hurt somewhat but then again I've never had headphones that I like enough to keep them on that long so maybe this would be an issue with others too!

Secondly, the control button on the cable to switch between phone calls and music or turn on/off music doesn't always work when first pressed which is a bit of a pain. Be interested to here if others experience this same issue so I know whether it's a general fault or just with mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sound, comfortable to use, 25 July 2013
I will begin by saying I'm no expert when it comes to sound quality. I've mainly used various in-ear headphones, but got these as a present. When I first unboxed them I thought they looked quite bulky and wondered whether I'd have any use for them - luckily I gave them a try.

The sound quality is unlike any I've experienced before. I never knew music could sound this good on headphones! While commuting, they block out outside noise completely. They are comfortable to wear and work very well together with my Nokia Lumia 920: I can take calls, control the volume etc. without digging out my phone from my bag. People on the other end of the phone regularly comment how good the call sound quality is. However, they are big compared to in-ear headphones, which to me limits their use. But then again, what you see is what you get. If you don't mind the size these are a good investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Head Phones, a Must Have, 28 Sep 2012
the item was excellent with pure quality sound, a real state of the art head phones, it brings old tracks to HD Sound with noise elimination. Must be connected to a Windox Phone and should use the right cable thogh.
A must have. Item was also received with next day delivery . thankx to this seller for this great product. A++++++

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it at all - subpar sound, 10 April 2012
Peter Petrov (Bulgaria) - See all my reviews
I bought this expensive set to complement my Lumia 800. The design is impressive. The sound is disappointing - shallow tinny sound, no depth, inferior bass. For a headset at this price point such performance is inexcusable !!!!

The problem is not with the phone but with the headphones - at the moment I am listening with the same phone using the Sennheiser cx300 II and the sound is much much much better (and these cost 5 times cheaper than the Nokia Purity).

Bottom line - hugely overpriced delivering pitiful sound. Don't buy (sorry Nokia but it is the truth)

3.0 out of 5 stars so-so, 2 July 2012
G. JONES - See all my reviews
Not the greatest sound, quite muddy and a poor bass quality. Look good though and are much more comfortable to wear than inner ear headphones. Not worth the price (mine came free with a Nokia lumia phone).

Update 2014 - Recently been checking some of my older reviews, and I don't know why I gave these a poor review earlier. These are actually brilliant, maybe they just took some time to get used to. Would definitely buy another pait if they gave up.

3.0 out of 5 stars For Windows phones only, 23 July 2012
I. R. Green (UK) - See all my reviews
Amazon, unlike everyone else, states "The headset comes with two cables, a dedicated mic and ControlTalk cable for Windows phones and a microphone enabled cable for other devices. It's compatible with any phone, music player or other device with a 3.5 mm audio connector, including Nokia phones."

This is correct. You only get proper control with a Windows phone. With my N8 only the
"microphone enabled cable for other devices" works. This is a major failing from Nokia.

Full marks to Amazon for giving proper details. Mine were a present, so no idea where they were bought.