on 12 November 2012
good quality watch for under £100 - does everything waht it says on the label.
german precise engineering in a nice tin box. I can only recommend it
on 11 January 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband. It looks great and is excellent quality. He absolutely loved it and it was definately worth the money, a real bargain for a great watch.
on 22 February 2013
My husband loves this watch. It looks fantastic on no matter what he wears. He spends hours playing with the different dials, and showing off with it. He calls it his grown up toy! So far there has been no problems with it. It came promptly and was packaged beautifully. I don't know whether it is as waterproof as it claims as my husband is so protective over it that he takes it off to do anything involving the potential for it to get wet!
on 13 January 2014
The watch did not run initially, because the battery was run down.
The design seems somewhat flaky.
I gave the watch to my brother, who has a De Tomaso, as a birthday present. I don't know if he uses the watch at all.
on 2 July 2013
The watch is great, my husband loves it! The leather strap is soft and the watch is very good quality for the price.
on 8 January 2013
I'm not sure of the technical name; but he little 'brace' that keeps the strap tidy when its fastened snapped the very first time of trying on
useless disappointing christmas gift !

its been returned to Amazon with a flea in its ear.

the strap itself is sturdy enough, but that little 'belt holder' was very flimsy for the size and stregth of the strap itself and the attachment was weak, so I would say it's a design fault.