on 28 May 2014
I purchased the MEDIUM sized gloves. They fit PERFECTLY!
I would say I have 'normal' sized hands, maybe with long slender fingers. My hand width (from side of palm to start of thumb) is just less than 8cm. Hand height (base of palm to top of palm under index finger) is 9cm. Length between tip of index finger and base of palm is 16.5cm. My finger width is on average 1.5cm wide.
They are a comfy fit and the fingers could fit wider fingers too. The velcro fastening over back of hand can be adjusted slightly around hand shape.
They are comfy when using the weights, and look like they will last a good while!!
I brought these to prevent getting that metallic smell/feel on my hands when using weights.
They arrived quickly on standard delivery.
on 12 August 2014
This brand came recommended from a guy in my gym but when I went to order I noticed there is no size guide at all (searched the RDX website also) so ordered a medium based on previous purchases of lifting gloves but no joy :(
These are very big for "women's sizing"

Padding on these women's gloves is much less than what is built in to the men's version (RDX Weight lifting Fitness Training Gloves) which is really disappointing - women lift heavy too !!!

Overall the design is very good and the added material on the fore finger and ring finger seem to give added grip and coverage to prevent callouses on the fingers but I cannot be confident in this as with the size being too big I'm slipping out of the gloves
on 19 June 2013
These are brilliant - so comfy, great grip and cushioning, and not in hideous girly pink! The only downside was a smattering of red 'bling' fake jewels down the outside of the back of the gloves - but I just picked those off and there was no damage to the gloves at all. :)
on 11 September 2013
I love these gloves! They make such a difference to my workouts! I do a lot of floor work and they stop me sliding all over the place. Perfect for weights too! and they look really cool on. Highly recommend. Oh and speedy delivery too!
on 26 October 2015
Having purchased other gloves which turned out to be too generous in their small sizes and not giving me the grip I needed for weightlifting, I took a chance with these after having questions about size answered by other customers who had bought these.
I opted for the Small and they are the perfect size for me. Having now had them for about two weeks or so using them in the gym and for Kettlebells, they really do protect your hands and provide sufficient grip from the gel pads on the palm areas. The adjustable Velcro wrist straps do not dig in to my wrists (as others did) and although they are a little tight to put on and take off, I feel, personally, that this is such a minor issue compared to how they really help take away the discomfort when using bare hands which get slippery after a while on patterned handles on the barbells and Dumbbells.
I am thrilled with them and am contemplating purchasing another spare pair.
On a last note, they are made well and as with everything, if these are used a lot then to expect the wear and tear that comes with it.
Finally, I have found the right product for me and I hope the same goes for others.
review image
on 27 November 2011
I usually wear small to medium gloves for weightlifting so ordered medium. They arrived promptly but were so small I could barely get them on and certainly couldn't close the velcrose wrist cuffs. There was no invoice or advice on returns. I contacted the company via Amazon and was contacted by the firm regarding returns and repacement. I had to pay for the return then pay P&P again. I did exchange them for large wich cost me a futher £6 on top of what I'd spent. Even these are a really, really tight fit. On another note the gel palm pads are covered by PVC or something similar. Although I've not had them long enough and generally use other gloves, I doubt if they would last long. Fine if you have a 10 min routine of light free weights in your gym routine but for me doing an hour a day with heavy weights they don't work.
on 26 June 2013
Despite receiving the gloves with faulty stitching and a hole, the customer service was excellent and a replacement pair was put in the post after an offer of a £5 discount was declined
on 20 June 2014
Fab set of gym gloves. Now I am now lifting heavy weights these are perfect with extra padding across the palms of your hands.

Great grip and look fab too
on 10 September 2013
I really like these gloves. They fit tightly and snugly but not so tight that they hurt. It was a bit of a struggle to get them on my big hands but once on, perfect comfort. The struggle to put on is not such a big issue as wearing these gloves gives you almost 100% dexterity. Writing, texting, fiddling with ipod and earphones are all unimpeded, so no need to keep removing.

The gel sections in the palm are the main selling point for these gloves, it cushions and protects your hands in all the right places. RDX love to exploit the properties of gel in a lot of their products and it is something they do very well. I have their knee support for MMA and it's fantastic.

As others have said, and as you can see from the pictures, the look of these gloves is really nice. Black and red with a subtle floral pattern and red crystals is feminine but not girly.

All in all a very nice product.
(written by double-0-kevin's girlfriend)
on 22 May 2014
Absolutely love these gloves, they are really comfy on your hands when I am using weights, and they fit perfectly, I love the colour and the fabric so that your hands don't sweat. I really recommend this product, everything I have bought from tax has been really good and I'm very pleased with all their products.