on 12 January 2014
This is an add on set for which you must already have a starter set with a torso, arms and legs. The bee set includes lower arms and lower legs but not the upper ones. For the arms this is not a problem as the sleeves cover the upper arms. But the dress is so short that the upper legs are clearly visible and, as they are from the starter set, they don't match the bee girl's yellow legs. Looks somewhat ridiculous; a yellow bee girl with pink upper legs.

I had expected to have to use the other legs, but assumed the dress would be long enough to cover them.

It's a shame the manufacturer is cutting corners like this as otherwise my daughter loves it.
on 18 November 2015
Exactly as was advertised, my daughter is very happy with it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2013
dont buy this kit unless you already have a spare body.in saying this my daughter was happy and added it to her collection
on 5 January 2013
I was so excited to reseve this product, but when i went to put it together, i notesed that ther was a large black mark on the back of the left leg, and also the thing that i am even more infuriated about is that they sent ,me two right shoes. so i am going to try and contact this compeny to try and get to send me a new pack or even just one left shoe and a left leg...NOT HAPPY THOUGH!!!
0Comment3 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2013
Bought as a gift for a girl, looks to be okay.
Nothing else to say, why can't I just say what I want to.
0Comment1 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse