4.0 out of 5 stars simple and easy to use.
this is a nice simple unit to use. clear display and warning alarms to warn you are getting to high/to low from your desired HR zone. buttons are big enought to operate even with winter gloves on.
Published 20 months ago by markd

3.0 out of 5 stars lasted me only 6 months
I purchased the item which was delivered to Russia (!) in no time, however I only enjoyed it for slightly over 6 months, as the device stopped receiving the signal from either the watch or its receiver belt. I trieds to change batteries in both, but nothing worked.

I am now thinking of getting polar instead.
Published 22 days ago by Dr. Meruyert Rakhimova

4.0 out of 5 stars simple and easy to use., 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sigma PC1511 HRM Watch (Sports)
the only thing i'd like to be able to do is switch between zones at a touch of a button, ie. when i'm in low aerobic and i'd like to monitor 5 minutes of anerobic, a simple switch button would be usefull. other than that, its great.

3.0 out of 5 stars lasted me only 6 months, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sigma PC1511 HRM Watch (Sports)

I am now thinking of getting polar instead.

2.0 out of 5 stars HRM didn't work in my case, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Sigma PC1511 HRM Watch (Sports)
No heart rate showing on the watch. I even bought a new battery for the heart sensor to test it, but still not working. I also reset the watch by removing the battery and inserting it again. I am going tot return the item now and ask for refund because it is faulty. I also wrongly assumed it was a strapless HRM (not described as such) because in the description it says the box only contains 1 item: the watch.

Sigma PC1511 HRM Watch - Green