Published 8 months ago by Cathy LI

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work
It looks good and is easy to set up, I had read the other reviews saying that the readings were intermittent but thought that maybe the other reviewers hadn't lubricated the chest strap / tightened the chest strap sufficiently.

Despite trying this on at least 10 workouts, it has never picked up a heart rate rendering it useless except as a stop watch...
Published 1 month ago by Nick Simpson

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a light watch, perfect for swimming, the bright colour perfect for the summer, 12 Aug 2013
This is my first gym watch, I have been looking for a nice colour gym watch for a long time, especially this one enabled me to detect my heart rate when swimming. The heart rate zone is very helpful to make sure I am doing gym at fat burning level. It's very easy to set up and I rarely loose detection for the heart rate, I personally think it's great value!!! Outside gym time I also like wearing it with my summer dress, this bright blue colour is great for summer time :D

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Sigma PC10 11 HRM Calorie and Zones (Sports)

My advice to you is avoid this one and invest an extra 30 quid in a decent Polar unit instead.

ARRAY(0xa3c21eac)