5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent breakfast substitute or light snack
Published 22 months ago by Bill (Scotland)

3.0 out of 5 stars A good musli bar substitute
There bars do have a fake sugar taste as do all carb substitute bars but they are the best one I have found
Published 21 months ago by monsterjinx

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars A good musli bar substitute, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Atkins Day Break Chocolate Chip Crisp Bars Pack of 5 x 37g (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent breakfast substitute or light snack, 23 Nov 2012
I've been following the Atkins diet for many years and have been using this product for quite a few of them, usually bought from Boots or Tesco. Recently I started to order some Atkins products from Amazon because they are very competitively-priced and so far have arrived in excellent condition. I find these a very useful breakfast substitute when I don't have time to make my usual cooked breakfast with a salad, or am not in the mood to do so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
good for low carb diet and as a booster for weightwatchers

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Chocolate bar ever, 20 Jun 2014
these are my absolute favourite I could eat them all day long for every meal but have to save them until I am desperate for a chocolate fix :D

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be nice, 4 Jun 2014
Were great until they changed the recipe "New look - Great Taste!". Now has more carbs and less chocolate flavour. More like vanilla, which doesn't go well with the sweeteners. Sickly sweet aftertaste.

I've got 2 boxes left if anyone wants them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very tasty, 29 May 2014
This bar is very tasty! I've been using it for when I am not home and can't find nothing good to eat. I usually eat it in the evenings when I want something sweet.
You can use it in all the Atkins phases.

4.0 out of 5 stars okay for elevenses, 30 Jan 2014
A. Elliott - See all my reviews
I thought I try these for a change from my usual Atkins chocolate chip bar for the mid morning coffee break. Have to say they're not too bad. Quite weighty, lasts about 5 bites or more if you nibble and taste good. I would say that they have fair amount of chocolate chips throughout with a solid chocolate base and a string of chocolate drizzle along the length of the bar.

These are much lower in sugar than my usual chocolate chip bar at 0.4g as opposed to 1.5g for the choc chip, however, they have slightly higher carb content and have 12g of protein. Didn't feel quite as satisfying as the choc chip ones but did keep hunger away until lunchtime.

Recommended for a change and for during the day as marketed, If you want a chcolate treat though while watching a movie there are more satisfying Atkins bars available.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty!, 13 Jan 2014
am t2 diabetic and these snack bars are great for an in between snack,they are expensive for what they are and won't purchase again from here,as Asda sell them cheaper

3.0 out of 5 stars quick sweet fix, 11 Nov 2013
These were okay, only really eat them because they were there. If you really crave something sweet then these will do the trick without the intake of sugar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for diabetics, 10 Oct 2013
Mr. A. H. Crispin (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These gave my Wife a very tasty snack when she has a cup of tea and very good value as well

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›