on 6 March 2013
A good tax disc holder.

I've used it on A-Roads and it hasn't fallen off or gotten my task disk wet, the glass hasn't condenseated up so I can still see through it.

The nuts provided are very nice Ny-Lock ones which means they aren't about to fall off anytime soon, it also comes with a small spanner like tool and allen key to get them secured, which I feel are a nice bonus for those with no tools handy.

Good purchase, was expecting tat at this price but I was pleasently suprised.
on 5 March 2012
Does exactly what it says and really fast delivery. Nice and secure just make sure you tighten the bolts hard enough. Would definitely buy from this company again. Very happy with it!!!
on 22 November 2013
The only reason this product even gets 2 stars from me is because it was delivered on time.

- The product is NOT waterproof no matter how tight you screw the nuts and bolts, water can get inside during wet weather.
- The product is too small. I'm pretty sure all UK tax discs are the same size so believe it's an issue with the holder. Resulted in having to trim some of the disc away!
- Pretty sure I won't be able to put next year's tax disc in the holder as the cheaply made nuts were worn out when using the Allen Key provided.
- The biggest issue I have with the holder is it didn't come with a nut and bolt to attach the holder to my bike so had to go digging through my tool box to find a good fitting one.
I thought maybe I just got someone's crappy return but the product was heat-sealed close so there was no way of someone taking pieces out then returning it!

Unfortunately, I wouldn't recommend.
This tax disk holder is a lot sturdier than I expected for the price.

Its solid metal construction and the stainless steel hex nuts and bolts that hold it together make it look like it will last a long time.

The nuts are even self locking so should not vibrate loose.

It even comes with a hex key and a little spanner!

So far the rubber "o" ring has kept the water out too.

Very nice for the price.
on 5 December 2014
THE REASON FOR MY 5 STAR RATING IS: The product was of good quality, easy to fit instructions. The service provided was of good quality and a friendly service. I would recommend this product and seller to my family and friends. The seller acted quickly when this product was not received and delivered. I have had positive comments from friends and family with regards to this tax disc holder. Looks good on my vehicle.
on 23 October 2013
No problem in purchasing this item, have bought 1 before ( unfortunately left on last bike ), easy to take apart & refit.
Suppliers info & delivery were excellent. As stated holder is waterproof and a lot better than standard bike shop fit, no brainer for the extra couple of pounds. Bargain.
on 23 October 2013
It doesn't say that there's no fixing attached. My original bar with the tax disc holder on sheared off my scooter, so thought this would be a good replacement. However, there was nothing else on the scooter to fix it to. Probably OK if you still have the original fitting to join it to.
on 20 November 2013
Holder is solid, sturdy, and easy to attach to the bike. However, for something that is supposed to be waterproof I can't help but notice some condensation inside the holder since the wet weather. Therefore, it does it's job, but not as well as they would advertise.
on 24 February 2014
Its ok. Dos the job, hole is a little large for average bolt on the motorbike. The paper disc even when centralised extends beyond the seal a little so may capillary water.

Otherwise fairly robust so its a cheap workable option
on 7 February 2013
The tax disc will not fit inside and remain watertight without cutting about 3mm off the diameter very close to cutting off some information on the disc, will replace it with a better one when disc runs out