5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & fantastic quality
This is a beautifully crafted ring of amazing quality - I love it! Although I had a slight hiccup with the sizing Noda's customer service is second to none. I am so impressed and will definitely buy from this company again.

Published on 15 May 2012 by Mad Cat Lady

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy
I purchased thus ring as it said it was 'adjustable' ??? The look of ring is lovely & I am pleased with it. However, as the ring band is quite thick I find it very hard to enlarge/reduce size. I suffer from arthritis & my knuckles swell so ring needs to be moveable!!
Published on 18 Mar. 2013 by DosieRosie

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & fantastic quality, 15 May 2012
Mad Cat Lady (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews

Many people have admired the ring as it is so unusual and pretty. It feels really nice to wear and goes with absolutely anything. Certainly my best jewellery purchase from Amazon to date. Well done Noda & thanks for the amazing customer service I received.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a beaut!!, 6 July 2012
This is a beautiful ring. It is even better than it's picture. For people with chunky fingers (like myself) this sits lovely on the finger. I am so pleased with it I have ordered the braclet (so hopefully this will be just as lovely). Excellent value and delivered will within the time scale that was told by amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, dramatic, Ring., 20 May 2012
annie payne (west country england) - See all my reviews
This Ring was bought to match a Bangle by the same seller, whitch it does-exactly-the stones and setting are identical. I don't remember exactly what size I ordered, but it was the largest then available, {around an R or S} to fit my Ring finger. When it arrived it was massive, at least a Y. I have big hands with long fingers so I was actualy pleased by this. I have ajusted it down to between V and W so it fits my middle finger. It is very well made and quite heavy. The Stones are well set and big enough to be noticeable. The finish on it is beautiful and the quality is excellent, it is stamped three times on the back. Because of the Green Amber it blends well with my Peridot pieces, extending it's usefulness still futher. I will be buying other Noda Jewellry and would recommed them for quality and value. I don't think I would find a Ring as good as this in a British Shop for £25.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 17 Feb. 2012
Well made and beautiful, I love this as a pinkie ring. It's great that it's adjustable too, I can wear it on either hand and make sure it's a snug fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 26 Oct. 2012
Alison (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This ring is absolutely gorgeous and looks even better than the picture suggests. I think the ring sizing is a little generous - I ordered a P.5 - but would easily have got away with 2 sizes smaller. Adjusting it to fit wasn't the easiest job in the world as the band is good and solid - however, I persevered and it now fits perfectly. This ring is really good value, even with the customs charges, so I will be looking to order some other pieces to match.

5.0 out of 5 stars multi colour amber ring, 16 Aug. 2012
J. Lloyd "ent moot" (west midlands,England) - See all my reviews
The ring took quite a while to arrive, but on tracking it on line it appears to have travelled from New York to Jamaica before arriving here. Then Royal Mail were unable to deliver it as i had to pay an extra £12 in Custom and Excise duty and had to go to the post office to collect it and pay the duty. However, the ring is lovely and a perfect fit and matches an amber bracelet I have so I am quite pleased with that. It would have been nice if I had been told about the extra expense before I purchased it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not easy, 18 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ring, 1 Dec. 2012
Arrived within about 4 days of ordering, nice ring quite unusual and not to big so can be worn any time, good quality item which i hope will be well received as a Christmas present, got it for £25 which is excellent price for such an item and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Certified Genuine Multicolor Amber and Sterling Silver Adjustable, 5 Jan. 2013
This is a gorgeous ring and I practically wear it all the time. I am a certified amber lover. This time, no problem with sizing since it is adjustable. Buy it you'll love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical, 18 Feb. 2012
The service and help i recieved from Noda has been fantastic. The ring is magical to look at, and has already raised a few admiring remarks. It's full marks from me and hope others buy and enjoy this ring as much as i do.