Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.74

on 13 November 2012
I have read quite a lot of Beverly Barton's books and this one is much the same as the others. I think this is the problem. It is an enjoyable enough read but its a case of once you have read one, the characters do not very greatly from book to book. So if anyone is not too familiar with Barton's books, I think they would probably rate the book much higher than I have.
on 16 June 2015
This was a good enough read but I bought it asboit was listed as the first book in the Griffin Powell series. I have also purchased book listed as 2nd in the series, I am 2/3rds through the book and still no sign of Griffin Powell. I feel like I've been cheated!
on 19 September 2015
I loved this book! It's got everything a good thriller/mystery book should. It has an excellent story as well as good characters. I would recommend this book as a great read.:)
on 9 October 2013
as always with BB I enjoyed this book and once again I did not/could not guess who the killer was until the end I would have made a lousy cop as I had the wrong man!!!!
on 6 January 2013
Full of suspense and intrigue with bit of romance too would read more titles from this author and would recommend to others who enjoy a light suspenseful read
on 24 April 2016
A very intriguing storyline which makes it difficult for the reader to discover just who is the villain. I couldn't put it down once I'd started
on 11 April 2016
I love Beverly Barton books they keep you interested. Not finished it yet but know it will be great. Would recommend it to anyone.
on 18 November 2014
Really liked this book, I did not work out Kent's killer until near the end. Beverly Barton did not let the reader down.
on 1 January 2014
A real thriller keeps you wanting more. Beverly Barton always comes through with a good story . A good read enjoy.
on 17 August 2013
really good read couldn't put it down .I have read most of Beverly barton books all so good cant wait for new one