5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!
This book is brilliant, DEFINATELY worth the buy. It explains the differences between the sexes in a way which helps them to be overcome and even made the most of. Also offers lots of useful advice and tips, along with real life accounts of couples Gray has helped. Can work wonders for any relationship, can't reccommend it enough.
Published on 27 Feb 2011 by Ms. Laura B. Clarke

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda dry
A lot of what is written makes sense and is interesting but it's all a bit too clinical for my taste. He doesn't make sex sound remotely romantic, and the way he advises men and women to improve their sex life is almost like following instructions on how to assemble a piece of furniture. Deffinate no no.
Published 17 months ago by Bubble

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, 27 Feb 2011
Ms. Laura B. Clarke (gloucestershire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 19 Jan 2010
Easy, quick and very pleasant reading into the truth of man and woman psycology! It may be nothing new, but brilliantly written and a fun must read for all couples and not!

4.0 out of 5 stars mars and venus bedroom advice, 6 Aug 2013
i have read many of John Gray's books and this is another great one. It has useful advice for couples. It explains the differences between the sexes as far as sex goes. A good read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kinda dry, 15 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mars And Venus In The Bedroom: A Guide to Lasting Romance and Passion (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars In the Bedroom, 8 April 2013
very useful in helping to understand what is ok for me and what my partner actually prefers without having to guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2013
This is a practical explicit guide and has really helped me to understand men and how to improve my sex life with the man I am with. I would also recommend Mars and Venus on a Date. The advice really works!

5.0 out of 5 stars This author could you to change your life in simple, and satisfying ways., 14 Feb 2013
Great, simple, common sense as always. All John's books that I have read have had a lasting impact on me. They have helped me to help myself, and my husband have a continually wonderful relationship.

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent read!, 4 Aug 2002
By A Customer
I bought this book in Norway 3 years ago. I was on holiday and wanted something to read. I found this book to be comprehensive, in terms of the differences of attitude, perception, expectation, assumptions.. between men and women in the bedroom. Come on, admit it we are all guilty of at least one 'sin' in this area! On a more serious note, I have learnt more about men's approach and understanding of sex. Decide for yourself! Be warned, it is quite explicit!! A little disappointed that there was no diagram of the men's anatomy.. something tells me it is geared more to the further understanding of women to men!?!

3.0 out of 5 stars Informative; but often boringly repetitive., 29 Jan 2001
By A Customer
Dr. Gray does reveal some deep insights on why we act as we do (and what we should watch out for). However, as a writer he tends to repeat himself (ideas-wise) and this tends to make for a boring read. He is also insensitive to his readers' moral values. As a Catholic I do not much agree on his advice of masturbating in preparation for sexual enjoyment, even if this will ultimately be with my partner (husband/wife). To be fair, the book makes one feel 'normal', and notwitstanding his literary faults I would still recommend this book; especially to people married (or living together) for around three years or more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth a read...., 11 Jun 2011
I've read alot of sex books in my time and being in early stages of marriage with a small child I knew I had to make some big changes to our sex life to keep it interesting and fulfilling. This wasn't my book of choice, but I came across it at a friends place and was amazed at how accurate some of the things he said were! For instance I knew about the differences between the way men and women approached sex but this book details and explains it really well with some real tips of how to go forward. For me it was just a great assurance that the way I have been feeling wasn't abnormal and gave me some great conversation starters to discuss these topics with my husband. On the negative side this book is really traditional. Although progressive in terms of masturbation etc it really puts the onus on men and in fact if you're a guy looking for ways to boost your partner's libido - this book is for you! If you're a woman you may find some of his advice 'a woman shouldn't initiate to much as it may stop a man initiating' or that 'the colour of your lingerie can tell you man what type of sex you're in for (pink for romance and black for passion!' a tad old fashioned! However, don't let this put you off, there are some great pointers here and explanations of how to communicate better about the bedroom and please each other! Well worth it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›