5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service Great PC
After an inauspicious start (the courier company left the PC outside our home in the rain) things have turned out ok. Amazon were fantastic, no fuss a straight replacement dispatched a couple of days later. Now onto the PC. It is everything I'd hoped for and extremely easy to set up (out of the box, connected to our our wireless network, 4 user accounts set up and my 9...
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by iandev

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, but loud
The C320 is a great-looking machine, very neat (especially when wireless keyboard & mouse are added) and is very fast - even though the graphics are not run by a separate card. Touch screen is fun too.

But wow! the noise! The cooling fan is louder than any computer I've used before. It makes watching movies difficult as the dialogue disappears into the fan...
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by J. M. Ralph

5.0 out of 5 stars So fast!, 28 April 2012
I decided to purchase this product after reading the reviews and was not disappointed. My old Tower computor had become so slow and noisy I used to switch it on and then go and make a cup of tea before I started any work. What a pleasure the Lenovo is. So fast to boot up and quiet too. I noticed that one review said it was noisy but this is not the case with mine. The split screen feature for drag and drop is very useful and also the touch screen zoom feature. All in all a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home usage, 6 April 2012
Great value for money, quick delivery, efficient hard drive, excellent quality, safe packaging, touch screen!!!, angry birds game!!!, simple, takes little space from my desk, screen resolution perfect. i strongly recommend it for home usage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb value for money, 24 Mar 2012
Have been using laptops for a while but decided that a desktop computer was needed for me and the kids and what a computer this is. With the touch screen and excellent functionality I cant fault it one bit. We have a 3 year old who can now use this as good if not better than our 16 year old and that is saying something in this day and age. Overall a brilliant computer and wish I had bought it earlier.Sits snug on a small computer desk so space is not a major factor with this computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 21 Mar 2012
I bought 2 of these computers, one for myself and one for my daughter. I was impressed on the speed of the delivery which was very good and also the computer itself was so easy to set up. My daughter is over the moon with hers also. I would recommend this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars lenovo, where have you been all my life?, 8 Mar 2012
fabulous little machine, uber smart and simple enough even for me to use. So nice to get rid of all the clutter as well . My only concern is when the screen goes so does the computer. Apart from that thoroughly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied user, 20 Feb 2012
Lenovo C320 20 inch Multi Touch All-in-One Desktop PC (Intel Core i3-2120, RAM 4GB,HDD 500GB, DVDR, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Black I was somewhat sceptical about the Lenova brand, then I discovered it was formerly IBM,on this basis and reviews I took the plunge and purchased the lenova C320, the service from Amazon was their usual high standard. the computer was easy to unpack and set up. Machine is excellent and more than adequate for my demands...the only upgrade I have made is extra RAM 4gb which was absolutely no problem to install...consequence was that I now have a very fine desktop which is a joy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Entry Level Touch Screen PC, 20 Feb 2012
This review is from: Lenovo C320 20 inch Multi touch All-in-One Desktop PC (Intel PDC G620, RAM 4GB, HDD 500GB, DVDR, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium) - Black (Personal Computers)
I had been looking to update our PC for some time, we have a 10 yr old Dell, which has served us well but getting dated. I had looked at standard desk tops with 23" HD Screens and was close to buying. However, in the past couple of weeks I spotted this and thought it looked too cheap for the quality advertised.

The thing was that although it stated 'Multi Touch' Amazon did not make it clear it was a touch screen, even advising 'non-touch' on the specs. So I did take a punt on this and glad I did. I should not have worried as Amazon have made a mistake because it is touch screen and very good at that.

In comparison to our old Dell it is very quick, and even by my work PC is more than quick enough. The screen at 20" is fine and even though not HD the resolution of the screen is good. Some people have commented that the cooling is loud, but I did not even notice any noise and laughed that it was one thing I had worried about and hadn't even realised. Saying that it has got internal speakers and they are very good.

Very happy with this PC and the added bonus of touch screen 'Angry Birds' keeps my 3 yr old off my back for minutes at a time :-)

Would recommend to anyone at 500+ let alone 420, brilliant!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised be aware., 8 Feb 2012
I have purchased and returned this item (thanks amazon for your swift refund) The desktop itself was aesthetically pleasing and fantastic spec for the money! My only problem was that it is not the model shown in the picture. It does not have HDMI or the others shown in the image, although it is touchscreen. If HDMI not needed, i would definitely recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent desk top PC, 11 Dec 2012
R. Meadows (England) - See all my reviews
I have had this PC for nearly a year & it has proved to be ideal. The number of USB connections allow all sorts of items to be connected at once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Second thoughts on the Lenovo Amazon purchase., 23 Sep 2012
I have already written a review of the 'allinone desk top' but have now almost finished a novel of 100,000 words and know a little more about it.
Elegant? Yes, Reliable? Yes. Operational? There are some problems.
1) It will not allow insertion of Flash USB's until aftre boot up, the exception being a Verbatim 30Gb. This problem is applicable to Toshiba Lap tops and IBM have no cure!
The keyboard is such that it is very easy to accidentally press two keys at once, so E becomes ER and O becomes OP. I have now exchanged the keyboard for a Logiteck wireless keyboard and no further trouble.
I don't use the 'Touch Screen' attributes, being quite happy with the mouse (also now a Logiteck Wireless Mouse).
I still recommend this machine as a good buy especially if you are a touch typist with small fingers.