Price:£31.65+ £0.60 shipping

on 17 August 2013
I think that they were really great. Great for me to make up stories with my baby boy, and in the future he will be able to use them to make up stories to tell me.
I would have given it 5/5 if they had been a little cheaper.
on 19 January 2014
These finger puppets are larger than most I've seen. They are of nice quality and come with an attractive case to keep them together. Instantly recognisable from the Dear Zoo books, my grandchildren love 'sending them back to the zoo' for being too naughty, fierce or heavy ect ... Excellent for young children to develop recall and dexterity.
These would make a great gift, and although quite expensive, they are of high quality and are very lovable. I would highly recommend,
on 4 December 2013
Ver disappointed in this resource as it does not have all the animals to match the dear zoo story. I bought it as a tool for an autistic boy to help him understand the story which I now can't use as its not a complete set.