on 28 July 2013
Arrived when expected in perfect condition. Looks exactly like it does in the image shown above, easy to use and great for doing nail art designs. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves nail art as it lets be creative as you can do any design you wish.
on 19 July 2013
These are great because their handles are plastic so do not get damaged like the wooden ones when you clean them. They are 3 great brushes which are long & fine . . . . perfect for lots of nail art patterns. I think they will fast become my favourites & were so cheap to buy!!! amazing value
on 28 May 2013
I an just learning to create designs on my nails and have found these a lot easier than I expected, however they are very difficult to use with your left hand if you are right handed.
on 17 June 2013
I'm glad I didn't pay any more than I did for these nail art brushes. They will be fine for the odd nail art but they aren't what I was expecting. They are of cheap quality & the image shown is rather misleading. They split easily which then makes it very difficult to reuse. Delivery took ages!
on 8 March 2012
The product was very quick in arriving which was awsome but when i opened the package i noticed straight away that the brushes were very thin and didnt seem as full as in the photos advertised. One of the striper pens was completely bent and another had stray bristles that needed to be cut,as the striper brushes were so thin i found it hard to get a good effect and was left dissapointed with this purchase.
on 29 July 2013
My daughter loves these and has enjoyed experimenting with different designs, I've enjoyed being her guinea pig as she continues to practice!
on 10 April 2013
Not worth it, the brush tips are all over the place and split - not giving a great line to draw with.
on 22 March 2013
After using these once I cleaned them and the fibers on the brushes split and they were impossible to use again afterwards. Very disappointing
on 20 February 2014
Item is as described, so I suppose I can't complain. The quality matches the price.
Thought I'd try it seeings as they were so cheap but would probably have been worth paying a bit more as these are fairly poor quality.
Not really recommended if you were doing professional nail art but they are ok for just having a bit of fun with nail art at home.
on 10 February 2014
Very fiddly to use and i find that they don't tend to hold paint on them to getting a nice straight line without splodges is very difficult. I imagine it's a lot easier to use them on someone else's nails but i haven't tried.