5.0 out of 5 stars Steepletone Radio
The radio is brilliant and looks superb in the house. It came very quickly, well packaged and protected and I would recommend one to anyone especially at that price.
Published on 27 April 2012 by Joe

3.0 out of 5 stars Hum
The radio looks and sounds good. However if you keep it turned on at the plug there is an annoying hum. I therefore wasn't able to use it where I'd originally intended (beside the bed) because it wasn't convenient to reach the plug to turn it off every time.
Published 23 months ago by A. Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Steepletone Radio, 27 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro excellence, 18 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Steepletone Brighton 1950's Portable Retro Style Rotary Radio - Black/Beige (Electronics)
I read about this radio in a sunday supplement and thought there had been a typo with the price. However, after research I found the price was correct so immediately ordered one.
It looks great in my 1970's kitchen. The tone is much better than my previous radio. The tuning is a doddle (just like the old days!) and the value for money is outstanding.
I would absolutely recommend it in every sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good radio., 30 Nov. 2012
Bought as a present for my elderly mother- in- law and she loves the retro style. Easily tuned and good tone. She obviously finds it much easier to use than Dab.

4.0 out of 5 stars great radio, 12 May 2013
Really like this radio, great vintage look at a fraction of the price of a Roberts! Decent sound , very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool looking retro style radio, 13 April 2013
Good style and great looking retro radio. Perhaps not the best output or tuning in clarity but if u want a cool looking radio its fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Best radio ever, 25 Mar. 2013
HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH DAD RADIOS THIS ONE IS SIMPLICITY ITS SELF TO USE.EASY STATION FINDER,GOOD SOUND,LOVE IT!! A VERY GOOD BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars retro radio, 17 April 2012
I bought this retro radio from amazon,very pleased with the sound,and it looks great on my mantlepeice.goes well with my decore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 13 Jan. 2014
I purchased this as a gift for my mum and she loves it! I have ordered one in another colour for myself because I really liked the appearance of it. Mum has trouble with tuning the dab radio she already has in but says its a piece of cake on this new one and she is really pleased with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hum, 24 Jun. 2013
A. Bell (N. Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 8 April 2013
I sent this to my 90yr old Mother for Mothers Day. I was a little worried that she would be unable to work out the workings as she is apt to fiddle with things . No worries she loves it very easy to use.