on 27 June 2015
Great costume...really enjoyed wearing it, was very comfortable to wear also
review image
on 22 December 2015
This costume is excellent. Great value for money. It really looks the part. It fitted me everywhere but the bust. I would be a 32d and it didn't give me enough coverage and as I needed it for a 70s disco and would be doing a lot of dancing I couldn't take the chance of a wardrobe malfunction lol! It would be perfect for someone with a smaller bust. I was really annoyed as only for that I would have kept it. I returned it and I have to say the whole process was so easy and hassle free. Definitely be buying off these guys again.
on 6 February 2015
Great service and delivery. Costume itself is a little thin in the fabric, I don't think it will stand up to regular wear and washing. However as fancy dress that will be worn once in a blue moon it is good for the price. It is also a bit short in the body. I am 5'9 and can only just wear it. Otherwise fit is fine and true to advertised sizing.
on 7 May 2016
Surprisingly good outfit for the money. Arrived very quickly. I agree with other purchasers - small is quite generous - if you are a 12 or under it will easily fit
on 2 March 2015
Just loved this diva outfit. fit well and lasted the night. Not sure it would be up to too many parties though but it certainly was a show stopper!
on 3 September 2014
Omg absolutely brilliant costume piece the fabric is awsum to party in lights
everyone complemented it
disco diva get on down :)
on 4 August 2015
I am a size 10 and it was a good fit, bit long in the legs but took them up from the knee.
on 11 February 2015
Had two holes in when arrived. A little disappointing, wouldn't recommend this product.
on 17 May 2016
sexy, eye-catching, funky disco diva jumpsuit :) A real WOW for any 70's party
on 3 March 2014
As a guy wearing it to a 70s disco for charity, the fit was never going to be perfect as it's made for a woman, but to be fair, it did the job well, everyone had a laugh especially me, probably will get more stuff from the same place for future giggles!!