5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Magazine Boxes
Published on 28 July 2012 by L. Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
Theses boxes don't seem to last very long, I thought they would be more sturdie, they are not very strong, maybe I put too many magazines in. Delivery and packaging was good.
Published 18 months ago by granny

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal Magazine Boxes, 28 July 2012
L. Stewart - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nips Uni Colour 10.5 x 26.5 x 31.5cm Extra Wide Magazine Box - White (Pack of 5) (Office Product)
These boxes arrived well within the suggested delivery time. They are perfect for storing all my recipe magazines. I am now able to find a particular magazine in an instant! They are able to store so many that I was apply to pass a couple of boxes to my husband for him to store his magazines too. They are exceptional value for money and I would strongly recommend them to anyone wanting to have a sort out and tidy up those magazines you've been meaning to do for a long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 10 April 2013
Ian Barker (Bolton, UK) - See all my reviews
Okay, so they're cardboard boxes but the board has a shiny finish and they're easy to assemble. They're also a bit bigger than normal magazine files, both wider and deeper, so you can fit more into them and they're less inclined to topple over when partially loaded.

5.0 out of 5 stars for simple and tidy look, 30 Mar 2013
I bought these for my office to keep the paperwork neat and tidy. They do the job and look neat. I ll be ordering more of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 6 Sep 2013
I've just received these magazine boxes for my home office and they are fabulous. I now have a tidy space! I shall be ordering more and would recommend. Strong enough and smart looking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 19 Feb 2014
Got this product, exactly as described. Nice thick card and seems very sturdy and not prone to fall over, despite me loading it with heavy files. Very useful at tidying what was a box of papers.

Probably me being picky, but when standing next to each other the edges don't quite line up - not noticeable to anyone but me I think, my boyfriend thinks I'm mad!

5.0 out of 5 stars fits fine, 7 Feb 2013
I bought this magazine box to organize my study materials from school.
It will make your shelf neat and tidy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy File tidy, 2 Jan 2013
J. Richards (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I use a number of thin A4 plastic files and these smart, fairly strong boxes keep me and them tidy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good!!, 13 July 2014
Helped me a good variety of document classification

4.0 out of 5 stars Not easy to construct initially but once I'd worked out a ..., 12 July 2014
Arrived quickly. Not easy to construct initially but once I'd worked out a way to so it I got them all set up quickly and now have an organised office

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Jun 2014
Handy filing system finally I wont lose anything