on 6 February 2014
I can't believe what great value this case is. Hard-wearing, looks good, fits and protects my Blackberry and even contains a magnet to automatically lock my phone when I holster it. Brilliant!
on 27 August 2015
One star for delivery. I think these cases are fake. I have bought several in the past as my dog chews them. This one was very plasticy and too tight to fit my blackberry bold. Rubbish
on 25 February 2013
Looks good but when you put the phone in it is too tight and so to remove takes a lot of effort. Forget getting the phone put in time to answer it. Buy the original if you can.
on 22 February 2013
Fantastic value product. Superior to the same case supplied by Blackberry themselves.

Definitely to be recommended. Purchased several, in case of loss.
on 1 February 2014
I don't know how they do it, at this price, and postage included, item came in two days. Absolutely no problem with this product, would definitively buy again.
on 8 February 2014
I would buy it again, protects phone against every day bumps and knocks, and I have had my case for 8 months or longer, and keeps my phone looking like new.
on 14 June 2014
Delivered in time. Good quality product. Keeps my blackberry safe and secured, cause I've already dropped it on concrete floor, luckily this case saved it :D
on 6 April 2015
When I received my blackberry holster I was more than pleased. Sturdy, well made, perfect fit, reasonably priced and delivered in record time. Well happy.
on 27 November 2013
Received this in due time, original leather case, as described, identical to the original one that came with the 9900 phone. Fits well, no other problems.
on 21 October 2013
i am absolutely happy with the product,
i definitely like all about it
i recommend it to everybody
its definiteluy what you are looking for