4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Slow Delivery!
The main thing to say, is that this item is good quality, looks good when assembled and is comfortable.

It comes as a kit in one large box, and is easy to assembly (no extra tools needed)
The table "snaps" together and the chairs are bolted together with some nice chunky plastic bolts.

All fittings are plastic, so everything can stay outside all...
Published on 7 Aug. 2012 by Fixer

2.0 out of 5 stars bad fitment
I could not correctly clip in the side piece to the seat base due to excessive bending of the side moulding. To sit on the seat in its present form could have lead to collapse. Have worked through the issue by applying a heat gun to the affected area and then, drilling holes in the underside of the seat frame, pulled in to make a perfect connection (join). The question...
Published 13 months ago by David C Kitchin

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Slow Delivery!, 7 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Keter Corfu 2 Seater Balcony Set, with Table (Garden & Outdoors)

All fittings are plastic, so everything can stay outside all year round.

The table and chairs are made of a good quality rattan effect plastic.

Two problems I faced...

1. As Amazon use HDNL aka Yodel to deliver bulky items, it took 3 weeks and ALOT of chasing to finally get the goods. Type 'Yodel review' or 'HDNL review' into Google and you will be amazed by how bad the reviews are, I've used Yodel twice and both times the goods arrived at depot and were immediately "lost".

2. When the goods did arrive, I begin building them and soon realised x6 of the plastic bolts were missing!

But Amazon kindly refunded 10% of the purchase price and Keter sent me the missing bolts with 2 days, excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keter Corfu 2 Seater Balcony set with table, 17 July 2014
Caitlin Beardmore "caitlin beardmore" (Staffordshire UK) - See all my reviews
After reading all reviews on this product, at first I was concerned that I would receive my goods and find that I was chasing parts etc so I looked around for another set. The other set was on a 3 week delivery, so I went back to this one. I was more interested in this one because the table could double as a footstool as one of the reviewers point out - I have a bad back so sold!

It came today, which was within 2 days of my order. I was apprehensive when I unpacked it and my heart sunk when I couldn't find the assembly instructions under the watchful eye of my husband. Not to worry a quick telephone call and I downloaded them from their site.

What a dream - all the parts were there, even a couple of spares. the chairs went together like a dream. The table was done in 3 minutes flat. the chairs took about 10 minutes and I was sitting in the sun on them. a strategically placed cushion on each added to the comfort. Footstool an absolute must.

all I can say is thanks to all the reviewers, it was their reviews which made me decide on this set, oh and plus a long delivery on the other. I know I made the right choice. Plastic yet, but look "absolutely fabulous" and I am over the moon with my purchase.

my only one negative remark - they were too hot to sit on today :) LOL it was 27 degrees - I soon sought my remedy of my parasol.

Seriously, absolutely fabulous buy. no gaps, clipped together perfectly and we were really impressed.

Anyone out there considering them - get it bought you won't regret it - they look perfect in my garden.

Caitlin

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking seating., 16 Aug. 2012
Mr. R. J. Allcock "roger- a" (hertfordshire, united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This bacony set is ideal for a small space. The chairs are not as small as some sets sold. Only require a wipe over for cleaning. The backs are not adjustable as stated but the chairs are comfortable. Looks very nice under the window on the patio. Goes together with large plastic bolts, comes delivered in one large box. Quite easy for one person to assemble. I am pleased with this set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Generously dimensioned and of strong construction, 19 Aug. 2013
We are large people and these chairs are indeed of generous size and of strong construction. The rattan effect looks good and the design is comfortable for long periods of sitting in our newly built sun-room.
Had some missing bolts and the Keter customer service people were excellent in acknowledging my email to them through the Keter website and mailing me the required items.
Have every confidence in purchasing other Keter products.

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden set, 5 Aug. 2013
Next day delivery before one pm worked well. Well packed with the assembly instructions and tool.
Didn't realise it was as flat packed as it was, it took a while to put together but not a problem.
Sturdy though and looks nice. I bought this as an add on to my other set, which was more expensive but on the whole I feel it was good value for money and IF I had spotted it earlier I would have bought two sets of this instead of the other saved a couple of hundred pounds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, easy to assemble!, 10 Aug. 2014
Bought this as gift for a friends 25th wedding anniversary. We looked at other makes, and this is by far the best for the money. The instructions were good, and it took about 45 mins to assemble the 2 chairs and the table. There was a pack of bolt covers missing, which I had to get direct from Keter, but they were posted to me within 3 days. Our friends are chuffed to bits with them, unfortunately so is my wife, so another set will be ordered shortly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 April 2013
Perfect for my little decked area.....yes it is plastic, but looks like the real deal honestly. The bonus for that is I can leave it out all year round. Easy to snap together - delivered within two weeks. Only downside is one of the chair bases doesn't, fit flush with the handle but hopefully that may move into place and if it doesn't it is covered by the base cushion. Bargain at £189.00.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keter Corfu 2 Seater & table, 17 April 2015
Having researched numerous Rattan sets which cost anywhere between £300 & £2000 I decided to order this set as it had such great reviews. Arrived within 4 working days & basically very easy
although fiddly to build however very impressed with the quality & feel of the set.
I wanted something that was both comfortable & hard wearing which I assume this will be.
Perfect for my deck while chilling out after a BBQ.

5.0 out of 5 stars garden furniture, 22 May 2014
this is brilliant , hard wearing, easy to put together and most of all really comfy to sit on. definitely the best and cheapest set I've seen

5.0 out of 5 stars Corfu patio set, 23 Jun. 2014
Very happy with set , arrived in 2 days of ordering , although disabled found it easy to put together as just snaps and bolts together following the simple instructions , very sturdy and comfortable to sit on ,not like many we tried in the shops ,with very upright backs , this one the back has a more natural curve and slightly flex able cushioned back , only down side is would have liked a slightly higher back ,but then you can't have it all in this price range ! , so pleasd with it we are considering buying another to put On second deck area in garden , would highly recommend !