4.0 out of 5 stars A great fitting modern pair of jeans
Published 3 months ago by No1cookiemonster

1.0 out of 5 stars Distressed Jeans - Not as listed
Despite there being no mention of it on the listing, these are those daft distressed type jeans, that come intentionally ripped & frayed. As soon as I opened the packaging I noticed a number of rips on the thigh. Thanks for wasting my time Amazon.
Published 22 months ago by Geofferino

1.0 out of 5 stars Distressed Jeans - Not as listed, 23 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars LEVI 508 - was this second hand?, 14 Jan. 2013
I ordered these from reviewing on the website image - the image on magnifying shows some frayed edges but not rips in the thigh area of the jeans. When they arrived although the jeans were clean and pressed the level of fraying would mean I think the jeans wouldnt survive more than a few washes before disintegrating. Also there were two 2 " slits in the front thigh area one each leg. I still find this unbelievable that these are sold in this condition. Amazon did not come back to me to explain whether this condition was part of some kind of distressed look or not - so I am not sure if this is how the jeans are supposed to look. I think if these are "distressed" the website shoudl clearly state this to avoid the waste of time in sending items back!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks like a factory irregular, 11 Jan. 2013
Buyer beware. Although the fit is perfect the quality of jeans is not what I expected. The jeans looks more like a factory irregular than a quality jeans you could expect from a company like Levi's. I know there are factory irregular jeans sold both those are marketed as such.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 3 Sept. 2013
Described as 99 percent cotton 1 percent elastane but are 100 percent cotton. Very disappointed. Problem returning could not use drop off centre .

3.0 out of 5 stars good jeans but annoying 'distressed' features, 28 July 2013
These are not detailed in the pictures, and one ends up with two 2inch long distressed 'tears' on each leg. If I wanted to look like an overweight, highlighted, ageing LA rock star, I would choose to do so. Too much hassle to send back, but very annoying.

1.0 out of 5 stars horrible fit, 3 Jan. 2013
the fit was horrible. the waist was too big, my calfs just fitted and they gave me no shape to my arse what so ever

4.0 out of 5 stars A great fitting modern pair of jeans, 15 Feb. 2015
I was a little worried about these jeans would fit, I Have been buying the now discontinued Levis loose fit 568 for a long time so tapered was a real change for me. However I needn't have worried, although a lot closer fit there is still enough room for my tree trunk thighs and space around the seat/groin, the overall fit is far more modern without looking like you are trying too hard to be down with the skinny jean wearing kids. The elasticity in the material ensures that they don't feel restrictive too. The small bottoms don't drag on the ground so hopefully the frayed hem that blights the loose fit after a couple of months shouldn't happen here keeping a smart look for longer. However I don't thing the tapered leg would work quite so well for anybody with big calves. If you are used to Levis sizing they run true to that, however they are generally about a size larger than other brands so order a size down if you are new to levis.

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing description, 6 Nov. 2013
After looking at a pair of levis in the Levi store, ordered these but they were different. These have the same name to the pair I wanted, but after recieving them realised that the name of them has some added words in the description title. No idea what "No FFC" means, and this is what must make these different to 508 Regular Tapered Black Levis. Confusing!

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy, 16 Oct. 2013
I bought this jeans only its Levi's. Its shapeless and 2 repaired on the thighs. Strongly not recommended for this. Its look like used.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 star product, 11 Aug. 2013
Yes I like this product. My waist is 34inch but 32inch fit my waist. So if your waist is 34 inch then 32inch will fit properly. Comfortable relax and good material.