5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Idea
I bought these for my boyfriend as part of his birthday present and im pleased with them. They arrived quickly and are a good price.
Published 14 months ago by Ames123

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking product an size, poor quality
A good product, if it didn't brak so easily! This may have been through leavng the keys in the bottom of my bag/not being very careful with where I put them, however, the chain seems to come loose easily and both mine and my partner's broke within weeks. Would not buy again, despite design and size being very good.
Published 9 months ago by Books2read

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Idea, 30 May 2013
This review is from: I Love You Design Pair Couple Key Chain with Heart Pendant (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 15 Aug 2012
very well made and with a nice design, cant really ask of a keyring but due to the good design and quailty etc i will have to give it full marks

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, 4 July 2014
D. H. Simpson (Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
Took 5 weeks to arrive from China. Broke in 2 days. Poor poor quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 4 Jun 2014
I was brought this as a gift.
I do like the keyring, it's nice, but... I can't help but be childish and think they break on the left heart (in the picture) looks like a pair of testicles.
And this makes me laugh, making it that little bit more sentimental.

4.0 out of 5 stars Average, 22 May 2014
Good but don't perfectly fit together. Not the best mate things I've ever had but definitely not the worst. I'd probably recommend if this is exactly what you're looking for.

2.0 out of 5 stars Is ok, 30 April 2014
Its alright, would have been better if the 'i love you' was in red as is listed in the picture but it isn't, item wasn't worth sending back as low cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIce, 2 Mar 2014
Bigger than i thought, really nice quality, good price. A part of my valentines gift!! Being on a distance relationship it is nice to have this kind of stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Loveheart key ring, 20 Dec 2013
Beautiful key ring, great quality. Am very pleased with purchase and would recommend. Think recipient will be pleased with this

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking product an size, poor quality, 23 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love You Key Chain, 18 Oct 2013
This key ring simply is what it is. The people that hold each piece are who make it special and give it a true meaning.