Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.59

on 15 November 2011
Pixie, what were you thinking at covering this classic? You have truely murdered it and shown what a good job Aloe did. Her voice does not suit the song.
I can picture Aloe standing there as 'Shaft' saying "Woman, what have you done to my track?" before the back hand comes across.

I don't want this song even for free.

I have his and Pixies first albums but she really dropped the ball with this cover.
on 18 November 2011
For free what do you want. This is a great little track and well covered. Download and enjoy this track.
on 25 November 2011
Ok, the girl can sing. What she can't do is cover a classic track and match or improve it. I thought the person who gave it one star was being harsh and then I heard it. I've given it three stars because whilst it comes nowhere close to the original, it is a passable version. If you're after Pixie at her best, or a really good cover of the song, search elsewhere.
VINE VOICEon 20 November 2011
I'm sure if you're a huge Pixie Lott fan, you'll love this, but as a neutral, I can't see this adds anything to the much better original.

I'm all for people doing something different with a song if they cover it, but I think this is really just one for the Pixie Lott fans.
I only downloaded this because it was free. It's okay but obviously not as good as the original. This has got awful reviews but if you expect her to sound like the original, buy the original. As this was free it's an okay cover as really not as bad as reviews are saying!
on 24 February 2014
Don't you just love digital downloads

Love this song and it's so easy to download from Amazon and very good price as well

Always purchase my music from this site and will continue to do so

Highly recommend
on 14 November 2011

I don't want this song even for free.

on 17 December 2011
A very nice song "I Need A Dollar" from another artist, but I was very happy for have the opportunity of hear and have the same song by PIXIE LOTT. The song it's good and her performance is amazing.
on 4 January 2012
Great track definitely worth downloading, specially as its free. I love how amazon give away these free tracks lets me get a feel for what the artist is like before downloading other tracks.
on 26 December 2011
I love this track, so when I saw it I had to purchase it. I think it is good with a different slant on the original version. All the same it is different, and as such individual.