on 5 April 2009
I have always liked Mozart's music, and I feel this album gives the listener a good overview of the Maestro's works. Most of the recordings are familiar to me, and those that aren't get better every time I listen to them. The sound quality of these tracks is also good. If you appreciate Mozart's music you will love this album, if you are a novice then this is certainly a good place to start listening. In a nutshell - this album is several hours of great entertainment. Highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 29 March 2009
I have never been a huge fan of classical music but had read on numerous occasions that it is good for relaxation and a working/studying environment. I have to say I've been converted by Mozart. I put this on while I am studying, its great background music. And worth every penny at £3 for 99 tracks!
on 26 March 2011
A superb collection of Mozart compositions excellently played, great value for money and so easy to download using Amazon MP3
on 9 July 2011
I heard that everybody should listen to 15 minutes a day of Mozart, said by some dignitary on the radio. This product would fulfill this task for anybody. How amazing to hear real music as opposed to the celebrity driven junk so loved by the (tedious) media. People, wake up an realise you're being insulted by commercial drivel - this MP3 will wake you! Mozart was a true genius. Fantastic quality of playing and recording, a candidate for the "best buy known on the planet". I kid you not...
on 7 January 2013
A very nice selection of Mozart's work all for a very reasonable price. Would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in discovering his work or just looking for an accessible easy going cd.
on 19 September 2013
Who am I to give feedback on this artist? It is Amadeus Wolfgang Mozart.
Stunning, timeless and amazingly still contemporary. Enough said.
on 26 January 2016
Mozart is my favourite composer, so this is a great addition to my music library. This helps me to do my homework and revise.
on 21 February 2010
I bought this to play whilst working as I find classical music helps me think, most tracks are fine for this on this cd. Its great value and seems good recordings, but I'm not expert.
on 23 November 2012
Top orchestras and hours of entertainment - will buy others in the series. Said all I want to say - why insist on 7 more words????
on 4 August 2015
Excellent value for money with some music I had not heard previously. So much easy-listening music for an incredible price.